Light/Rail Gun shooter's apperciation

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
i fukked around and bought House of Dead 4 for PS3 and a PS eye camera and move controller

had that itch

:wow:

Was going my googles and found out Time Crisis 5 existed but was never ported to consoles

:lupe:

Yeah seen it Wild Dog finally died....or maybe not:laff:

I wasn't feeling it though the zombie element near the end of the TC5 was wack the HOTD came to mind.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Does a Sega Saturn emulator exist?

seems like theres no way to play Virtua Cop 1 or House of the Dead 1 on semi modern systems
Yeah I could have sworn that one the best SS emulator was Yabuse but apparently Mednafen is the best one now. Yeah Sega lost the source code to HOTD1 hence why you don't see it on modern systems.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
As I've grown older I appreciate these games more.

I'm gonna cop the sinden lightgun and a cabinet so I can have a DIY arcade system just for gun games probably at the end of the year or next year. :ehh:

cropped-DSC_0756border-1.jpg

^ thats the light gun

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Does a Sega Saturn emulator exist?

seems like theres no way to play Virtua Cop 1 or House of the Dead 1 on semi modern systems

I've seen people emulate both games but I failed to do it on my raspberry pi when I tried. The hardware for a rpi isn't powerful enough. I think you need a legit pc to get those going, and most people aren't trying to play these kinds of games on that.

It is what it is. Lowkey tho, VR is reviving the light gun genre. I wouldn't be surprised if HOTD comes back on that.