Light/Rail Gun shooter's apperciation

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I remember as a child and in my preteen's going to the arcades at a retail park which was next to the cinemas/theater. I'd usually go to the arcades with my parents to kill off time. One of the first rail gun shooters I was exposed to was the House of the Dead and Time Crisis, I remember being scared shytless of HOTD because of the loudspeakers and the various monsters the screen displayed, When I played Time Crisis I thought was playing James Bond for some reason lol?

Post you're favorite Rail/Light Gun shooter's it can be past or present games.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
House of Dead 2 for me, then time crisis 2.
PSVR actually has a few games that you would like if these on rails shooters are something you’re still interested. Until Dawn Rush of Blood is pretty good. There’s a few others I haven’t played yet.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
That Jurassic Park game at Chuck e cheese had a breh shook.
Would have never beaten it without my mom's help:salute:

Damn your mom is cool, my mom was absolute garbage at arcades in general. I've never finished a rail shooter in my life, I'd usually die on the second stage, however on the console versions I always come out on top.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Damn your mom is cool, my mom was absolute garbage at arcades in general. I've never finished a rail shooter in my life, I'd usually die on the second stage, however on the console versions I always come out on top.
Yeah she's not the game type but she didn't like the idea of her boys being shook of silly stuff like that lol

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I remember when HOTD 4 first dropped :ohhh: the graphics blew my mind. HOTD, Time Crisis, and the Ghost Squad series were goat. I even messed with the resident evil light rail series that dropped on consoles for a brief minute. Arcade driving games are better though.