My Lifetime Spend Is

• Total voters

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
When I think of micro transactions I'm thinking things like cosmetics in live service games, resource packs, battle passes, etc. The line gets more blurred with live service/GaaS games whereas for normal games I consider MTX and DLC to be two different things

I'm probably around $1000 lifetime spending in microtransactions. Definitely not over $2k for sure tho.

I've probably spent around $500 in Destiny 1 & 2 alone over the years. Maybe around $50-60 in Halo Infinite. I spent around $200 on the MultiVersus Founder's Edition and some extras. I think I spent about $120 on Warframe on the switch a few years ago too. Can't think of anything else but if I'm really into a game I don't mind spending money on extras if they're cool and I'll always get the current battle pass if I'm active with the game

Now if we're talking any kind of extra DLC purchases, special editions, etc. over a lifetime then I'm easily $4k and up :pachaha:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:mjcry:

I'm in the 2k plus group easily

Damn breh Manon ain’t even got that many costumes yet. :troll:

dont think ive ever purchased a DLC

shyt seemed pointless to me

You think you better than us:stopitslime:

Nah if it’s like a smaller dev or a game I enjoy I don’t mind giving a few bucks to support them. For example Gung-Ho is a small team and that game has a small player base too.

When I think of micro transactions I'm thinking things like cosmetics in live service games, resource packs, battle passes, etc. The line gets more blurred with live service/GaaS games whereas for normal games I consider MTX and DLC to be two different things

I'm probably around $1000 lifetime spending in microtransactions. Definitely not over $2k for sure tho.

I've probably spent around $500 in Destiny 1 & 2 alone over the years. Maybe around $50-60 in Halo Infinite. I spent around $200 on the MultiVersus Founder's Edition and some extras. I think I spent about $120 on Warframe on the switch a few years ago too. Can't think of anything else but if I'm really into a game I don't mind spending money on extras if they're cool and I'll always get the current battle pass if I'm active with the game

Now if we're talking any kind of extra DLC purchases, special editions, etc. over a lifetime then I'm easily $4k and up :pachaha:

Yea GaaS is a tough one, but if you’re bypassing the normal grind I think it’s counts. I added DLC as well cause those Gears story packs were well worth it. Probably the most I’ve spent on a AAA game outside of Street Fighter.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Damn breh Manon ain’t even got that many costumes yet. :troll:

You think you better than us:stopitslime:

Nah if it’s like a smaller dev or a game I enjoy I don’t mind giving a few bucks to support them. For example Gung-Ho is a small team and that game has a small player base too.

Yea GaaS is a tough one, but if you’re bypassing the normal grind I think it’s counts. I added DLC as well cause those Gears story packs were well worth it. Probably the most I’ve spent on a AAA game outside of Street Fighter.
im more so negative toward game companies and not people lol. I just hate the fact that you gotta pay for so much more shyt

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
fukk all that micro transaction shyt
Nikka it's a wrap I just found my old slim PS2 I gave that shyt to my Cousin whom gave that to another cousin and now it found its way back to my grandma's crib the original controller that came with it still works fine after like 5 owners and 20 something years there is no built quality like that anymore that shyt rode in my whip survived a bytch spilling taco bell and mountain dew code red on it :blessed: , it's already chipped and I just ordered the HDMI to 1080 p adapter, my receiver upscales video to QHD, and UHD with no lag , and Dolby digital and DTS audio to the newer formats (Denon da gawd :krs: ) the world is a fukked up place right now I'm taking it back to vice city. I'm about to geek out on this shyt going to buy a few drives and see how many games out the 10,000 plus game library the ps2 plays 7 thousand and change PS1 titles and 4 and change PS2. :gladbron: and don't get me started on the hacks and homebrew scene for the psx/2 I just got NBA jam 2k23 shyts bananas hard as hell too just like I like it.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Hitman series I spent maybe 40 quid on DLC.
I recently bought the Kaito Files for Lost Judgement. Cost about £10.
Spent another 10 on CTNS for Spider-Man.
That's it I think.