Life Hacks

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Elaborate breh

NORMALLY YOUR OS IS IN CONTROL OF HOW MANY CORES YOU USE AT ANY GIVEN TIME. CHECKING THAT BOX AND SELECTING THE MAX WILL ACTIVATE ALL CORES AT ALL TIMES. ALL THAT WILL DO IS MAKE YOUR COMPUTER RUN HOTTER WHEN IT DOESN'T NEED TO. UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW THIS WORKS YOU SHOULD LET YOUR OS DECIDE WHEN TO USE THOSE CORES.

THE BOX IS GRAYED OUT WITH A 1 THERE. IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT'S USING 1 CORE. MS COULDN'T PUT A BLANK OPTION THERE BECAUSE IF YOU CHECKED THE BOX AND MISTAKENLY SELECTED THE BLANK OPTION, BOOM, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CORES RUNNING AND YOU SEE HOW THAT COULD BE BAD.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
4440e333b7eac7a184256ee477819fa8d244fd07c2de171082f33a69434b322e.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you need some new tires just go to a rental car plac and rent a car with the exact size tires you need.

Take it home and switch out your old tires for the newer tires on the rental car. When you done, just bring the rental back.

After that, congratulations. You paid $67 for 4 new tires.
krs-one-o.gif

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
For non-poisonous spider/insect bites(and in theory.. snake bites... haven't tested it) wrap the affect area with fresh chopped/sliced/whatever yellow or white onion for a few hours. The acid from the onion neutralizes and soaks up the venom....

I had a bad year a while back with spider bites and had went to the ER once already. I couldn't afford another trip and I was at work. My supervisor said it was one of those old home remedy tricks his grandma use to talk about but he had never seen it used in actual practice. Well, I had no other options(and I was in pain), so I did it. I had it wrapped for about 4 hours in yellow onion. When I took off the bandage, the sliced onion I put on the bite was purple.... It saved me from another medical bill.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
only good "lifehack" i got out of this fukking thread was that soda stream diet red bull shyt, 1 soda stream for 7 + 1 2 liter botter of seltzer water for 1 = 2 liters of red bull for 8

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2. Monetary Theory and Inflation
- Monetary Theory: How changes in the money supply affects the population
- Money Supply: the total amount of cash within a given economy measured by the amount held between firms, households and government.
- Income Velocity: average frequency in which a unit of money is spent in a specific period of time
- GDP: the monetary measure of all the goods and services produced in an economy
- Money Supply (M) x Income Velocity (V) = GDP: The equation that establishes the relationship between these values
- GDP cannot be controlled through money supply alone. If money supply is increased, but velocity decreases, GDP may stay the same or decline. If money supply is decreased but velocity increases, GDP could increase.
- Price Level and Aggregate Output are also tools that assist in GDP measurement (Q x P = GDP)
-Illustration on measuring GDP through Aggregate Output and Current Price Level

Aggregate Output (Q) x Price Level (P) = GDP
Qcars=10m Pcars=$30k = $300B/Year
Qcars=8m Pcars=$1k = $8B/Year
- The equation of exchange illustrates the relationship between money and price level, and between money and GDP. M x V = Q x P
- %ΔM + %ΔV = %ΔQ + %ΔP:
The equation of exchange transformed to measure rate of inflation.
- %ΔM, %ΔV, and %Δ are the three factors that control inflation therefore the equation can be further simplified as %ΔP = %ΔM + %ΔV- %ΔQ
-
Under the assumption that velocity is constant then the equation again be further simplified as %ΔP=%ΔM%ΔQ
-
Price Index: method that determines the average change in the prices of goods and services between two distinct periods. (Determine the inflation rate)²¹²º
- Illustration on how price index is used to determine inflation rate.

Pindex²º¹² = Cost of Baskets of Products²º¹²/Cost of Same Basket of Products (Base Year)
Pindex²º¹²= $1.56M/$1M = 1.56
Pindex²º¹¹=$1.5M/$1M = 1.5
Annual Inflation/Deflation Rate= (Pindex²º¹²/ Pindex²º¹¹) = 1.56/1.5= 1.04 (4% Inflation Rate)
- The Price Index can also be utilized as an economic indicator such as a value deflator as a means of adjusting dollar values. Assuming that GDP was valued at $15 Trillion in year 2012, the price index would allow that number to be adjusted for the base year, 2011, which would amount to (15T/1.5) 10 T.
- Real GDP: The value of all goods and services produced in a period that is adjusted for inflation