Daps
p0bgR7e.jpg

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tips about the food industry:

• The “special” of the day is usually what is left over and is going bad, i.e. “We need to get rid of this and make a profit somehow.”
  • Restaurants make the most money off drinks, especially “mixed drink specials”.
  • If you send your soup back because it’s not hot enough, chances are they’ll just warm up your spoon.
  • Don’t order prime rib at the end of the night. It’s not prime anymore.
  • The best-selling items will be at the top and bottom of the menu.
  • That expensive fajita you’re ordering is made out of the cheapest beef they can get.
  • Most times, the lemon slices you ordered with your water were not washed before being cut.
  • Undercooked hamburger is much more likely to get you sick than undercooked steak.
  • Don’t get fish on Sunday or Monday.

If you need to calibrate a scale, a dollar bill and a penny weigh 1/8 of an ounce.
half of these are true. where i work the special is usually the freshest thing to come in because whatever gets delivered that day gets put up. mixed drinks and drinks in general are a ripoff; if you're going to get a soda fukk the ice. if you send your soup back we throw it in the microwave for 35 seconds and that usually heats it; i've never heard of the best selling items being at the top and bottom, at my restaurant at least. lemon slices are not cleaned before they are cut, and all meat is safe (that being said check the local news to see if there is any outbreak of disease that affects it).

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lies. You fooled yourself into thinking you are and attributed your messed up thoughts to weed.

You started smoking to escape YOUR thoughts.

I smoke to enhance my thoughts, pal

tumblr_mbkft2TDCb1qhw4wvo1_500.gif
if you have to smoke to enhance your thoughts, you my friend aren't very smart to begin with. i used to smoke, and then i stopped. i'm much better now, and think clearer than i did when i smoked.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
so that cell phone charger in the hotel shyt does NOT work, tried it today and this is exactly how it went down

me - say breh do you have a lost & found? i stayed here last night and i think i left my phone charger :troll:
receptionist - oh yeah? :smugbiden: what room did you stay in :lupe:
me - :ohhh: .........202
receptionist - :dahell: 202?
me - :banderas:
receptionist - :ufdup::camby:
This just means you're a bad liar.

Next time say it was last week, they usually won't ask any room # questions. If they do say you dont remember but it was on the bottom floor.

Guarantee I could do this 10/10 times with no suspicion.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Heres a life hack for all my bald brehettes out there spending tons and tons of money on fake hair.

If you want your hair to grow........

STOP CUTTING IT WHEN SOME bytch ON TV DOES IT!!! SPLIT ENDS?!!? WHO CARES! IF IT TAKES 2 MONTHS FOR YOUR HAIR TO GROW AN INCH YET YOU CUT 2 INCHES OFF EVERY MONTH GUESS WHAT?!?! YOUlL BE BALD IN NO TIME! LEAVE YOUR HAIR ALONE AND I PROMISE YOU YOULL HAVE DESIRABLE LENTGH IN NO TIME!!!!!!!

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
THAT THING WITH YOUR COMPUTER NOT USING ALL THE CORES IS BULLshyt. LEAVE IT UNCHECKED... :snoop:
Nooooo :childplease: it's going to amazingly increase the speed but by default it's set to one than what you should be really usin breh :youngsabo:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
This just means you're a bad liar.

Next time say it was last week, they usually won't ask any room # questions. If they do say you dont remember but it was on the bottom floor.

Guarantee I could do this 10/10 times with no suspicion.

oh shyt, i'ma have to try that

i've done the hotel breakfast trick countless times though, just walk right in and :eat:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because the OP is original and common knowledge :lolbron::stopitslime:
atleast its helpful shyt not common sense like most of the other posters :pachaha:
the juice joint is original :pacspit:
yea bro stop googling shyt and posting it on here

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
MORE HOOD nikka TIPS

WANT A PBJ, BUT AIN'T GOT NO BREAD? USE CRACKERS :blessed:

RUNNING LOW ON CLEANING SPRAY? BODY SOAP? JUST ADD (A LITTLE) WATER:blessed: