Liangelo ball gets waived by the Pistons.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
He got hurt. He was probably going to miss all of preseason and seeing how he was a long shot ro make the roster, why bother.

This happens all the time. But because of his last name its somehow a big deal.

He was on the bottom of the roster trying to get put on. The worst thing he could possibly do is get hurt under these circumstances.

Ball lickers was all on the BBB neva lost shyt. Maybe they should have just stfu :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ball lickers was all on the BBB neva lost shyt. Maybe they should have just stfu :mjlol:

I use to make jokes but at the end of the day, they love basketball.

Unfortunately, Lavar Ball exploited their love of the game for profit.

Not staying at UCLA was the worst thing he could do. LaMelo had Youth on his side and the luxury of eventually playing overseas . LiAngeo got the short end of the gene stick. If he was 2 inches taller, he wouldve been on a roster a lot sooner.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
I use to make jokes but at the end of the day, they love basketball.

Unfortunately, Lavar Ball exploited their love of the game for profit.

Not staying at UCLA was the worst thing he could do. LaMelo had Youth on his side and the luxury of eventually playing overseas . LiAngeo got the short end of the gene stick. If he was 2 inches taller, he wouldve been on a roster a lot sooner.

I dont deny any of that, Im just telling you why people are making a big deal about it on here. If people wasnt making dumb ass threads and post overhyping the shyt out of everything they do nobody would really care about some fringe guy getting cut from a team in preseason but when you get a thread about him signing a deal and its a bunch of fanboys talking about "bbb neva lost" they are going to get clowned

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont deny any of that, Im just telling you why people are making a big deal about it on here. If people wasnt making dumb ass threads and post overhyping the shyt out of everything they do nobody would really care about some fringe guy getting cut from a team in preseason but when you get a thread about him signing a deal and its a bunch of fanboys talking about "bbb neva lost" they are going to get clowned
Exactly. Bunch of fukking clowns. I sincerely hope he gets a shot with another team though,

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps