LG 4k TVs 40-60% off all month

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
my new TV came in the mail today:yes:

gonna actually set things up once I go home this weekend.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yup, it’s not true hdr 10

I just realized I ordered the 6200 version instead of the 6300 version which is the same price. Walmart (I bought online) that they dont charge cards until the item is shipped. The item isnt shipped. But my card was charged. No big issue I dont care about the money, I care about the item. So I call and say hey I put a cancel request in for this item, and if you coudl just swap the models to the item I want , they are the exact same price.

They say

1. We put a hold on the card when you make the purchase. :dwillhuh: im literally reading the order where it says I wont be charged til the order has shipped
2. We cant swap the orders even though they are same price. they say they cannot do this.
3. me: well ok go ahead and fully cancel the order then and ill just rebuy. them: well sir its not guaranteed your item will be cancelled. Its a 50/50 chance. me: so you are saying you charged me, but I cant cancel fully, with my own money, and if I go buy another tv locally from walmart, then this order can still process and ill be charged and have 2 TVs :dwillhuh: them: that is correct

I said this is why no one fukks with walmart online and this is why people buy from amazon :pachaha:

so now i have a cancel request in for a TV that I still want just a newer model but walmart still has my money :dead: what kinda shyt service is this :dead: I even told them ill keep the current purchase but they said since I put the cancel request in they cant cancel the cancel request, we have to wait to tomorrow (24 hours) to see if the system cancels it or not but we hold your money until then :dead: fukk nah now im on hold waiting for a super visor

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I just realized I ordered the 6200 version instead of the 6300 version which is the same price. Walmart (I bought online) that they dont charge cards until the item is shipped. The item isnt shipped. But my card was charged. No big issue I dont care about the money, I care about the item. So I call and say hey I put a cancel request in for this item, and if you coudl just swap the models to the item I want , they are the exact same price.

They say

1. We put a hold on the card when you make the purchase. :dwillhuh: im literally reading the order where it says I wont be charged til the order has shipped
2. We cant swap the orders even though they are same price. they say they cannot do this.
3. me: well ok go ahead and fully cancel the order then and ill just rebuy. them: well sir its not guaranteed your item will be cancelled. Its a 50/50 chance. me: so you are saying you charged me, but I cant cancel fully, with my own money, and if I go buy another tv locally from walmart, then this order can still process and ill be charged and have 2 TVs :dwillhuh: them: that is correct

I said this is why no one fukks with walmart online and this is why people buy from amazon :pachaha:

so now i have a cancel request in for a TV that I still want just a newer model but walmart still has my money :dead: what kinda shyt service is this :dead: I even told them ill keep the current purchase but they said since I put the cancel request in they cant cancel the cancel request, we have to wait to tomorrow (24 hours) to see if the system cancels it or not but we hold your money until then :dead: fukk nah now im on hold waiting for a super visor

Breh 6300 still don't have HDR. You need to jump up to UJ7700 line. Furthermore, the LG prices aint really different from the other models of the same quality.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh 6300 still don't have HDR. You need to jump up to UJ7700 line. Furthermore, the LG prices aint really different from the other models of the same quality.
the LG sale been going on.

ima watch this tv like 10 times a year :heh:

I never brought up HDR

I bought the 6300 anyway, I just didnt need 2 of the TV's they eventually refunded/cancelled the other one.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
the LG sale been going on.

ima watch this tv like 10 times a year :heh:

I never brought up HDR

I bought the 6300 anyway, I just didnt need 2 of the TV's they eventually refunded/cancelled the other one.
At the worst you can always just take the shyt back after, if it doesnt get cancelled. Still a pain in the ass though

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
feel like should wait for OLED, still living right with my plasma tv, especially for sports the picture quality of plasma still seems better than most LCDs out there, and obviously the high refresh rates/viewing angles of plasma still goat for sports.