Let's troll Hollywood with some movie ideas (prequels and sequels)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
After the SONY thing with this Aunt May movie... I got to thinking.. what else can Hollywood come up with ... t

The story or Martha Clark and Jonathan Kent ... the beginnings

the story of how @MartyMcFly meet @DocBrown
we got a semi Doc original already but how the hell is a 17 yr old Marty Docs friend.. and for him to be so close he had to meet him when he was at least 12...

Post any ideas you have..

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
After the SONY thing with this Aunt May movie... I got to thinking.. what else can Hollywood come up with ... t

The story or Martha Clark and Jonathan Kent ... the beginnings

the story of how @MartyMcFly meet @DocBrown
we got a semi Doc original already but how the hell is a 17 yr old Marty Docs friend.. and for him to be so close he had to meet him when he was at least 12...

Post any ideas you have..

I guarantee that Marty and doc one was done in the comics. I’m positive it was actually. I need to find out which issue.

I wouldn’t want to see it but there’s always the story of how snake pliskin got that eye patch or how jack burton got the pork chop express

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I guarantee that Marty and doc one was done in the comics. I’m positive it was actually. I need to find out which issue.

I wouldn’t want to see it but there’s always the story of how snake pliskin got that eye patch or how jack burton got the pork chop express

found it..

Did you ever wonder how Marty McFly, teenage cool guy, and Doc Brown, looney mad scientist, became friends? I mean, seriously, an old white-haired guy and a skateboarding teen? Well, according to the co-creator of BTTF, it's because of young Marty.

Bob Gale, co-creator of the BTTF series, explained the origins of Marty and Doc's friendship as this:

For years, Marty was told that Doc Brown was dangerous, a crackpot, a lunatic. So, being a red-blooded American teenage boy, age 13 or 14, he decided to find out just why this guy was so dangerous. Marty snuck into Doc's lab, and was fascinated by all the cool stuff that was there. when Doc found him there, he was delighted to find that Marty thought he was cool and accepted him for what he was. Both of them were the black sheep in their respective environments. Doc gave Marty a part-time job to help with experiments, tend to the lab, tend to the dog, etc.

I believe it! Even though Doc wasn't cool per se, he made science look damn cool with all the bat shyt crazy things he tried to pull off. Any 13-year-old would have loved to work with him. [Mental Floss]

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Revenge of the Nerds spinoff where they follow members of Lambda Lambda Lambda and how their helping of the Nerds goes over with their other Black peers at Adams College.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Revenge of the Nerds spinoff where they follow members of Lambda Lambda Lambda and how their helping of the Nerds goes over with their other Black peers at Adams College.

and the movie could end when ALL those black dudes decide to show up as their protection...
I remember that scene like yesterday ... them cacs was scared.. I just realized the football coach was John Goodman

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Gremlins origins- how did gizmo become the last magwai and end up in the shop?

that's actually a movie I would see...

this prequel should be back in the medieval times with the original .. probably with the voodoo master or whoever that put the water and eating spell on gizmo..

you know Hollywood would only do a prequel with the old man in the shop being in his 20s when he got gizmo as a gift and didn't follow the rules...

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Prequel about how the Wayne family got their money... why the League of Shadows wanted them so bad... did the Wayne's steal from them? competition? or just jealousy
That actually sounds kinda dope. It is similar to the court of owls story from nu52

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
juice prequel with the 4 of them meeting in pre school
:dead:
that's actually a movie I would see...

this prequel should be back in the medieval times with the original .. probably with the voodoo master or whoever that put the water and eating spell on gizmo..

you know Hollywood would only do a prequel with the old man in the shop being in his 20s when he got gizmo as a gift and didn't follow the rules...
:dahell:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

im saying you know its a magic spell, some ancient voodoo or Egyptian ritual placed on that one Mogwi.. I don't want a prequel with the old man being 20 Fukkin up like Billy did... I wanna see them back on 16BC in the pyramids with the original mogwi with some Sith rule about only being1 mogwi..