Movie writing and Hollywood ideal folks. I'm willing to pitch my ideas to whoever already has experience. Let's set up a Zoom.....

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
OP, you don't know Murda Pain and them? Go chill in that circle and see who could help you
Mostly pump faking from the folks I've got at, but I don't dikk ride, I've messaged a few of them dudes with mild information on the mid quality work to no reply.

I got plugs on my end, but I need a full project and dialogue ain't my thing. Lil cuz was in Beast playing Idris daughter, a barely put together project is useless to me. Anybody with experience can make some moves this way doe.

Just a shot to nikkas that might know what they are doing 🤷🏾‍♂️

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Mostly pump faking from the folks I've got at, but I don't dikk ride, I've messaged a few of them dudes with mild information on the mid quality work to no reply.

I got plugs on my end, but I need a full project and dialogue ain't my thing. Lil cuz was in Beast playing Idris daughter, a barely put together project is useless to me. Anybody with experience can make some moves this way doe.

As a fellow author, hope it goes well for you breh

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

You gotta link with them in person at an event. They probably get 100s of DMs and it ain't personal if they don't get back at you.

Filmmaking is expensive and takes much more manpower than any other entertainment venture. If you got like 15k or more for play, you could basically do a short film with a minimal cast and crew abd submit that film to festivals (that also costs).

It's expensive and time consuming, but not impossible. There are sites to use like Backstage.com and other like that for casting. Then you can find a camera man and all that. Writers might be hard to find, but shyt I like to write and wouldn't mind helping you structure a story for the free.

It's not impossible but it takes serious patience and dedication to create even a 10 minute film.

I've worked on a few myself, not just talking out my ass.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
My very simple advice ..

2pl900.gif

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive