Let's troll Hollywood with some movie ideas (prequels and sequels)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
im saying you know its a magic spell, some ancient voodoo or Egyptian ritual placed on that one Mogwi.. I don't want a prequel with the old man being 20 Fukkin up like Billy did... I wanna see them back on 16BC in the pyramids with the original mogwi with some Sith rule about only being1 mogwi..
mjl.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Jaws prequel with Jaws terrorizing a broken down yacht or small ferry but of course living at the end only to meet his match finally when he tempts fate at the beach.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Any Given Sunday prequel:

Freshman Willie Beamen's rise to big man on campus before getting caught accepting cash from boosters lands him a suspension. Ends up losing his starting position after the coach suspects hes smashing his daughter. Transfers to a junior college out in the boonies in hopes for more playing time to reclaim his NFL dreams. Despite blessings of the coach, the fans out there dont take too kindly to his QB "style" :mjpls:

Itll be like an R rated Blue Chips for the new generation.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
This thread reminds me of Nick Cave's fukkery filled Gladiator 2 script about Maximus traversing in and out of the afterlife.

The fact that him and Russel Crow shopped it to studios thinking they could get a serious budget for it still has me :dead:

Gladiator 2 Script Review
One of the gathered is JUBA (Djimon Hounsou’s character). They embrace, drink and catch up…Juba listens, dumbfounded. He presents Maximus with a gift: the totemic figurines of Marius and Maria buried at the end of the first film. He recently retrieved them after learning that the Emperor will be flooding the Coliseum for a match involving alligators.

:mjlol:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
I got another jamie foxx one

Collateral the sequel. Max finally has his Island Limos business off the ground and putting in overtime to take Annie on Vacation.
Tonight he received $1500 to pick up a client up from the airport and inside was a mysterious silver-haired man with a briefcase.