Lets Test Your :flabbyNsick: Might!

Treason

All Star
Daps
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

But for real I feel your pain breh :mjcry:

I convinced my brother to ask for Starscream for his birthday. He really wanted Battlecat for his He-Man action figure but I put the pressure on him as his big brother. The reason I wanted him to get it is because my best friend had Starscream and he was piff as fukk I figured I would cuff my brothers Starscream and me and my homie would have some epic dogfights.:pachaha:

Well his birthday comes around and he is opening his gifts. I’m in the cut around the corner watching

giphy.gif

He opened the last gift. ... I saw his face falter for a sec :skip: Then he immediately turned it into a fake smile and thanked my parents. :smugfavre:

He came in our room and threw the box at me on some :gucci: shyt. It was a fighter jet robot. But not Starscream. It was Leader 1. A fukking GoBot. :snoop:

big_Leader1.jpg

All moms remembered when she got in the toy store was a robot fighter jet. Of course she picked the lower priced option. My brother broke down crying in the room when he realized I truly fukked him.
:russ:i had leader one i stole it from a store called zears

BRADLEES_1-309585.jpg

back when nikkas used to clown you for rocking clothes from bradlees . lol the good ole days:flabbynsick:

Last edited:

Treason

All Star
Daps
you talking about Zayre :mjgrin::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

:russ::russ::russ: yup thats the spot. my mom used to get our clothes from there and bradlees . and got the kicks from flayvas

thom-mcan-jox-shoes-knockoffsmain-480x320.jpg

go to school with some new crispy jox frsh outta flayvas :myman:. only to have the kids sing the Bo Bos song :ufdup:

bo bos they cost a dolla 99 bo bos they make your feet feel fine :to: