Lets Test Your :flabbyNsick: Might!

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
columbiahouseflyer.jpg
Moms got me Death Certificate and Apocalypse '91 The Enemy Strikes Black from Columbia House :wow:

Last edited:

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
I got stomped out for this as a child. I shouldnt have fought back cuz it wasnt even worth it.....the bottom right of the screen didnt work. They came back and stomped me again.
Well damn. :picard:

:francis:My momma never got me one cause she said the project nikkas was stealing Starter coats and that with a game was gonna get me killed.

:salute:For survival.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:wow:
Pencil fights were lit :wow:

shyts were no joke in my school. Brehs really studied pencils. Which ones had the most strength. Which ones could take the most hits. Etc. if you copped one of the fat ones from the library it was like a cheat code :wow:
Them soft lead shyts were straight p*ssy :scust:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

But for real I feel your pain breh :mjcry:

I convinced my brother to ask for Starscream for his birthday. He really wanted Battlecat for his He-Man action figure but I put the pressure on him as his big brother. The reason I wanted him to get it is because my best friend had Starscream and he was piff as fukk I figured I would cuff my brothers Starscream and me and my homie would have some epic dogfights.:pachaha:

Well his birthday comes around and he is opening his gifts. I’m in the cut around the corner watching

giphy.gif

He opened the last gift. ... I saw his face falter for a sec :skip: Then he immediately turned it into a fake smile and thanked my parents. :smugfavre:

He came in our room and threw the box at me on some :gucci: shyt. It was a fighter jet robot. But not Starscream. It was Leader 1. A fukking GoBot. :snoop:

big_Leader1.jpg

All moms remembered when she got in the toy store was a robot fighter jet. Of course she picked the lower priced option. My brother broke down crying in the room when he realized I truly fukked him.
:laff::laff::laff: