Lets talk about workout supplements

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This shyt has replaced my morning cup of coffee (at least while I'm doing IF).
Has 85mg of caffeine…
Review stolen from Amazon:

gsf-lemon-lime-energy-30.png

Other than this, I take a multi.

I can't get into all that bodybuilding shyt these companies sell…its all nonsense.
Why no coffee relative to IF? The cream and sugar?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Why no coffee relative to IF? The cream and sugar?
well, it started because I was doing a teeth whitening thing…so I needed something to give me a caffeine (was getting caffeine withdrawals).
but now I just like the way this stuff makes me feel. Its just enough kick to wake up me up and get started, but not too much.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Man this creatine the con-cret creatine

Click to enlarge.
ProMera Sports:CON-CRET
Creatine Powder or Capsule for Building Muscle*
Creatine for Increased Power, Fuller Muscles, and Improved Strength*

this shyt got great reviews but damn the flavor sucks now its getting annoying at first it was good now i hate it

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been thinking about getting some supplements and trying to clean my diet somewhat. I really want to try and take my fitness and nutrition to the next level, and want to try some supplements to help with that. My goal is to get a great deal leaner while at least maintaining my current muscle mass, if not increasing a bit. I've thought about trying creatine, I'm aware that if I take it I need to drink alot of water, but like you brehs have said, it may not be good for me, considering I'm trying to cut bodyfat and get leaner. Any other supplements you all would suggest? Right now I just take whey protein, flax seed oil and maca root.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've been thinking about getting some supplements and trying to clean my diet somewhat. I really want to try and take my fitness and nutrition to the next level, and want to try some supplements to help with that. My goal is to get a great deal leaner while at least maintaining my current muscle mass, if not increasing a bit. I've thought about trying creatine, I'm aware that if I take it I need to drink alot of water, but like you brehs have said, it may not be good for me, considering I'm trying to cut bodyfat and get leaner. Any other supplements you all would suggest? Right now I just take whey protein, flax seed oil and maca root.
Creatine will help with gym performance. Of most of the options it's likely the most reliable. You will take on some water weight but once to stop it will come off. Unless you are trying to this really short term it can help.

Everything else in my opinion isn't "needed". I say focus on diet first and and as you get lower there are other things like EC stacks that could help.

I say all that not knowing where you are overall. If leaner means a few pounds than EC might be the move now. I don't have any experience with it but @CashmereEsquire could give info.

Last edited: