Lets talk about workout supplements

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Not to shyt on those but a protein powder is going to have those amino properties along with the actual protein.

Big picture just varying you protein choices should cover you.

If it's an overall cost or convenience issue that's another matter.

i've used all types of protein powder brands and many are great. i think its best to find a quality brand and stick with it.
1273362_set

there's been a lot of product re-calls in recent years.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What yall think is the best i wanna get ripped fast

Don't spend a shyt ton of money on supplements blood. Vitamins are probably horseshyt but I take a multi and I take fish oils on the daylee. Most supplements are underdosed, overpriced horseshyt.

Like @CashmereEsquire said, unless you plan to tren hard, dbolish your goals, and test your limits, don't bother with supps, just flatout unnecessary.

Just put in work in the gym, eat, and get enough rest and sleep.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Food is most important

dont worry about supplements until you have a good base and know what you're doing. There is no short cut, it takes timeand consistency. Sleep and diet is most important if you want to see results as quick as your body will allow it. the workout is only part of it, your body repairs during sleep.

You can start with a protein powder if you need help with more protein, but calorie intake is whats gonna make you grow or cut up

This breh.

There is no shortcuts,it's gonna take a solid year or two for you to start really noticing big gains,good genetics will help the process a little bit,but for the most part hardwork and dedication is what's going to really get you there.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
thanks for all the info brehs.

Food is most important

dont worry about supplements until you have a good base and know what you're doing. There is no short cut, it takes timeand consistency. Sleep and diet is most important if you want to see results as quick as your body will allow it. the workout is only part of it, your body repairs during sleep.

You can start with a protein powder if you need help with more protein, but calorie intake is whats gonna make you grow or cut up

my diet is shyt. i started making fruit juices with whey protien. also copped this

iconEnlarge.png
Click to enlarge.
ProMera Sports:CON-CRET
Creatine Powder or Capsule for Building Muscle*
Creatine for Increased Power, Fuller Muscles, and Improved Strength*

iconEnlarge.png
Click to enlarge.
BSN:AMINOx
BCAA Recovery Powder*
Offset Muscle Breakdown and Increase Muscular Endurance*

their rated top 10 at bodybuilding.com . going to that site makes me wanna cop so much shyt but these were affordable and good ratings. i am looking online at when i should take this shyt but everyone is saying different stuff my boy said creatine before workout and amino after. but people online be taking both during and after workout. i think im about to doi that to cause i wanna get real cut and have a nice beach body by the summer. also want to fukk nikkas up although i am not violent it would be nice. also the label on it says u should take 2 servings a day. also can i mix them both together

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
thanks for all the info brehs.

my diet is shyt. i started making fruit juices with whey protien. also copped this

iconEnlarge.png
Click to enlarge.
ProMera Sports:CON-CRET
Creatine Powder or Capsule for Building Muscle*
Creatine for Increased Power, Fuller Muscles, and Improved Strength*

iconEnlarge.png
Click to enlarge.
BSN:AMINOx
BCAA Recovery Powder*
Offset Muscle Breakdown and Increase Muscular Endurance*

their rated top 10 at bodybuilding.com . going to that site makes me wanna cop so much shyt but these were affordable and good ratings. i am looking online at when i should take this shyt but everyone is saying different stuff my boy said creatine before workout and amino after. but people online be taking both during and after workout. i think im about to doi that to cause i wanna get real cut and have a nice beach body by the summer. also want to fukk nikkas up although i am not violent it would be nice. also the label on it says u should take 2 servings a day. also can i mix them both together
I know it all looks good but thats marketing. They put guys that are on test and growth hormoines on the cover to make you think you can get that big with protein powder, or bcaas or creatine. Honestly I would store that creatine until you get your diet in check. You wont notice a big difference if like you say your diet is shyt right now. Also with creatine you need to drink at least a gallon of water everyy day, and that means water, not juice or milk. if youre trying to cut right now forget creatine. Wait until youre bulking to use it. Creatines gonna make you gain weight not lose

It doesnt matter when you take them. whenevers convenient. I started taking creatine a month ago and I take it after workouts. When you do start, 5g a day is good, the loading phase is to waste your money and the product. you end up pissing half of it out doing the loading phase.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I know it all looks good but thats marketing. They put guys that are on test and growth hormoines on the cover to make you think you can get that big with protein powder, or bcaas or creatine. Honestly I would store that creatine until you get your diet in check. You wont notice a big difference if like you say your diet is shyt right now. Also with creatine you need to drink at least a gallon of water everyy day, and that means water, not juice or milk. if youre trying to cut right now forget creatine. Wait until youre bulking to use it. Creatines gonna make you gain weight not lose

It doesnt matter when you take them. whenevers convenient. I started taking creatine a month ago and I take it after workouts. When you do start, 5g a day is good, the loading phase is to waste your money and the product. you end up pissing half of it out doing the loading phase.

whats loading phase mean? and help me eat healthier. i am blending apples, carrots, banannas, strawberry, peanut butter, and whey protien together almost every day and drinking it like a meal replacement/snack replacement. the hardest part is snacking its impossible to not eat junk food and chips while your laying arround

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Loading phase is where they tell you to take something like 20g a day for a week to saturate the creatine stores in your body, then drop down to 5g a day to maintain. Really all you need is 5g a day and you'll be saturated in a few weeks.

I dont really do cheat meals unless i have to while im out, and never do cheat days. You just gotta be strict with yourself. The main carb source for me is brown rice and sweet or russet potatoes. Main protein source is eggs, salmon, turkey meat/chicken, and beef or steak on occasion. Mainly eggs salmon and turky meat. For fiber ill add string beans and brocolli or spinach to every meal I have, and might have some strawberries and blueberries or a pear on the side for extra fiber. Eating as much rice as I do, I need a lot of fiber. i also eat a good amount of healthy fats from natural peanut butter, olive oil, coconut oil. i put the oils on most meals i make for the extra fat and to keep them from being so dry

Some people follow the if it fits your macros which means you can eat anything you want as long as you hit your protein, carb, fat and calorie requirement, but i feel better eating healthier non processed foods. I also dont count my calories or macros I go by portion control, but im on a bulk right now and when i cut ill prolly start counting.

ive never cut though but id guess you need to be eating high protein/ moderate fats, and moderate to low carbs, lots of fruits and vegetables. Maybe one or 2 meals with a complex carb like rice or potatoes, oatmeal. And some cardio to help get you cut up. the whey and fruit, pb blending is fine, but dont have protein powder as your main protein source. its a supplement to your food, it helps, but try and stick mainly to whole food proteins too like eggs, fish, chicken or turkey meat. they're a better source of protein than powders and have more nutrients in them. if i have a protein powder i usually keep it strictly to after workouts and get the rest of my protein sources from whole foods. i ran out of powder over a month ago and just eat eggs or beef post workout. dont forget to drink lots of water

maybe some others can help chime in on cutting cuz im just going off of some things i read over at the bodybuilding forum. They have a nutrition section you might want to check out aswell

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iam taking animal pack multi, now fish oils, animal flex, the curse pre workout apple flavour {only need one scoop for a buzz), and post workout muscle tech anabolic halo. Halo is an interesting one, as it effectively has seven supplements in one, protein creatine, glutamine, and other stuff, only been taking it a week, and I probably won't be able to tell how effective it is in terms of any strength or size gain as I begin an anavar cycle next week for the summer, but I can say my body tolerates halo well,

That is almost my number one concern these days with supplements,will they give me the shyts or not? I tried a pre workout recently called 'conqueror' and that stuff seriously conquered my a$$hole, had an a$$hole like a blood orange after I started to take it.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This breh.

There is no shortcuts,it's gonna take a solid year or two for you to start really noticing big gains,good genetics will help the process a little bit,but for the most part hardwork and dedication is what's going to really get you there.
Depending on his height and weight and goals he can accomplish what he wants less then a year breh. It took me 4 months to get a six pack after having a small pot belly and 7 months to go from 22 % body fat to 16%.

Just have to be dedicated and work hard and stay disciplined. Im on my bulking phase now so hopefully i hit my goal by November

semtex

:)
Daps
Iam taking animal pack multi, now fish oils, animal flex, the curse pre workout apple flavour {only need one scoop for a buzz), and post workout muscle tech anabolic halo. Halo is an interesting one, as it effectively has seven supplements in one, protein creatine, glutamine, and other stuff, only been taking it a week, and I probably won't be able to tell how effective it is in terms of any strength or size gain as I begin an anavar cycle next week for the summer, but I can say my body tolerates halo well,

That is almost my number one concern these days with supplements,will they give me the shyts or not? I tried a pre workout recently called 'conqueror' and that stuff seriously conquered my a$$hole, had an a$$hole like a blood orange after I started to take it.
Brah....why u always got some azzhole probs :aiscrust:

Dominoes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Currently not taking any workout supplement.
I'm looking into Master Amino Acid Pattern. I used to take L Argenine and may go with that if MAP doesn't work out.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This shyt has replaced my morning cup of coffee (at least while I'm doing IF).
Has 85mg of caffeine…
Review stolen from Amazon:

gsf-lemon-lime-energy-30.png

Nutritional Density: This product contains a well balanced organic mix of nutritionally super-dense dehydrated grass & vegetable extracts (wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, "spirulina" blue-green algae, spinach and broccoli), natural plant-based antioxidants (Acai berry, maca, carrot, beet, raspberry, rose hips, pineapple, green tea and acerola cherry), fiber (ground flax seed, and apple pectin), enzymes & pre/probiotics (chicory root, acidophilous, amylase, protease, lipase, lactase, cellulase), and mild herbal stimulants (peppermint and eleuthero root).

Other than this, I take a multi.

I can't get into all that bodybuilding shyt these companies sell…its all nonsense.