Lets talk about workout supplements

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ripped as in really low BF% or maximum muscle mass? Not that they are exclusive of each other.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
What yall think is the best i wanna get ripped fast
Food is most important

dont worry about supplements until you have a good base and know what you're doing. There is no short cut, it takes timeand consistency. Sleep and diet is most important if you want to see results as quick as your body will allow it. the workout is only part of it, your body repairs during sleep.

You can start with a protein powder if you need help with more protein, but calorie intake is whats gonna make you grow or cut up

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Food is most important

dont worry about supplements until you have a good base and know what you're doing. There is no short cut, it takes timeand consistency. Sleep and diet is most important if you want to see results as quick as your body will allow it. the workout is only part of it, your body repairs during sleep.

You can start with a protein powder if you need help with more protein, but calorie intake is whats gonna make you grow or cut up

I sleep 5,6 hours a night but I am a good lover so I like eating I am not into nutrition labels

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
good stuff .... i'm tight with a dollar but spend on these.

image_25087_original_X_450_white.jpg

Healthy 'N Fit: Anabolic Amino 10,000
High-Grade!
Formulated To Increase Muscle Mass And Strength!*

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Healthy_N_Fit/Anabolic_Amino_10000/

pGNC1-2331036dt.jpg

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Lol you need at least 8 and fukking can only help those chicken nuggets you eat to a small extent. Diet and sleep fam is 80% of it the other 20% is what you actually do in the gym.

lol i meant food lover not good lover.i didnt know sleep is really that important fukk i have to start getting more sleep in

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
good stuff .... i'm tight with a dollar but spend on these.

image_25087_original_X_450_white.jpg

Healthy 'N Fit: Anabolic Amino 10,000
High-Grade!
Formulated To Increase Muscle Mass And Strength!*

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Healthy_N_Fit/Anabolic_Amino_10000/

pGNC1-2331036dt.jpg
Not to shyt on those but a protein powder is going to have those amino properties along with the actual protein.

Big picture just varying you protein choices should cover you.

If it's an overall cost or convenience issue that's another matter.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
lol i meant food lover not good lover.i didnt know sleep is really that important fukk i have to start getting more sleep in
Omg sleep is key fam. You tear up your muscle fibers in the gym and have them repaired while you sleep. The whole process of repairing your muscle tissue is where they get thicker overtime and if you're not getting enough sleep you don't grow.