Let's Talk About the Radicalization of Young White Males Online

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Fam, the ADL really threw Tariq an alley-oop here completely unintentionally.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
BLM was the tipping point.

Sure I guess. I'm just staying this was all bound to happen when Obama got elected.

Define pointless.

Its analysis, and intrinsically useful.

Dude can see that white people don't care about the whole Russia thing and like Trump. So again it's pointless, he isn't changing any of those people's minds. And they will just double down in the next election

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I retweeted and went at stefans weak ass on twitter for these same posts a few days ago.

His devolution into such an obvious propagandist for white supremacy is so bad, his arguments have gotten weaker than the typical trolls that Tariq ignores

In the run up to trump, they all came out their shell

It was all of those hardline libertarians too. Its obvious where they always stood

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sure I guess. I'm just staying this was all bound to happen when Obama got elected.

Dude can see that white people don't care about the whole Russia thing and like Trump. So again it's pointless, he isn't changing any of those people's minds. And they will just double down in the next election

Yup.

If clear, blatant evidence of Russia helping trump was presented to the world tomorrow, they'd still support trump.

These are the same people who hundreds of years saw blacks in slavery, knew it was wrong, and kept it pushing