Lets Talk About The Moral Basis of Capitalism

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when barack won, i said nothing to people at my job, i dont talk politics at work, you should try that
only black guy at work = barack supporter. borack made them furious they just unleash on me their frustration. those white folks used to go completely ape shyt when i agree with them:pachaha:.

i dont talk politics on or offline because people don't know what the fuq they're talkin about :stopitslime:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
only black guy at work = barack supporter. borack made them furious they just unleash on me their frustration. those white folks used to go completely ape shyt when i agree with them:pachaha:.

i dont talk politics on or offline because people don't know what the fuq they're talkin about :stopitslime:

nobody tried to unleash their frustration on me cuz they know i dont give a fuk, i keep it strictly professional

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
you deal with liberal cacs. i don't fuq with anything liberal... :stopitslime:

there's a couple of liberals, but its mostly republicans, but i dont talk politics with anybody, but everybody has seen my obama sticker on my car and im black so they all think im a liberal democrat but they also know i was in tthe military

im not that cool with anybody to the point where its comfortable to talk about politics, sometimes people talk about it and i hear it, but personally i dont bring it up and they dont bring it up to me, there was a tea party type that use to work that tried to engage with me but i always hit em with the yawn and the yeah whatever

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's a couple of liberals, but its mostly republicans, but i dont talk politics with anybody, but everybody has seen my obama sticker on my car and im black so they all think im a liberal democrat but they also know i was in tthe military

im not that cool with anybody to the point where its comfortable to talk about politics, sometimes people talk about it and i hear it, but personally i dont bring it up and they dont bring it up to me, there was a tea party type that use to work that tried to engage with me but i always hit em with the yawn and the yeah whatever
now you just need to get off that fuqqin plantation and be a real capitalist and stop pretending to be one slaving it up with no opinion on anything...

:upsetfavre:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
now you just need to get off that fuqqin plantation and be a real capitalist and stop pretending to be one slaving it up with no opinion on anything...

i am a capitalist, the problem with expressing your opinion is that if you start expressing it then the other person gets the notion that i care about the opinion, and i dont

im not down with the notion that black people need to go around talking to white people to convince them of something, in corporate america black people need to focus on money and professionalism, i practice what i preach

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
:salute: to you too fam. It took me a while to get back to you on this, my bad.

The difference between the antebellum and today is that this mobility I speak of can be found in greater numbers nowadays. Not only because of democracy but also due to technology which makes entrepreneurialism more feasible to a much larger sect of the populace, what with the ease in communication and all that.

As for your point, I very much agree with it as my own point simply emphasized competition over cooperation. Both aren't mutually-exclusive as far as I know, and you obviously know it too.

Moreover my view isn't necessarily that people are naturally selfish/greedy. Instead I believe that given the limit of human's more valuable resource (time) + a willingness to make the most out of one's lot + human needs AND wants = competition becomes a very natural part of the human experience. And it can be found on any system really. Capitalism just places a very interesting emphasis on it, which appears to be very effective.

As for the dominant class conditioning behaviors and dispositions for its material interests, I believe that to be an unavoidable reality of the human experience. A reality that stops me from exalting democracy as the greatest human achievement, but yet does not stop me from accepting it's contribution to the aggregate of human growth in many frontiers.
I also believe that the non-dominant class also conditions some of the behaviors and dispositions for its material interest. Do you disagree?

Nah, this reply here took me a minute too. Busy week breh. No worries :manny:

More mobility doesn't really have anything to do with my point, which is the relations of production and how people are exploited in that process.

You say that capitalism is "effective..." Compared to what? Yes, it is a more materially productive system than feudalism or a full-on slave economy. Is that our only criterion here? It is alienating billions of people, creates wars and crises that have no business occurring in the 21st century given our material development, and constricts people's development as fully realized human beings. Not to mention, the planet is literally dying under this system.

The conditioning is an unavoidable reality under class society.

The non-dominant class would be the working class. Some behaviors and dispositions in its material interest (i.e., replacing capitalism and exploitation with workers' control and production for human need, not profit) are conditioned, yes, but this requires class consciousness (which generates a proletarian culture as well)... which is quite low at this historical moment, particularly in the U.S.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

The biggest capitalsm supporters are the biggest slaves....

Regardless of race....

Which isnt ironic. It just makes sense considering .... usa capitalism is based on oppression , manipulation and keep a % at the bottom

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I participate in capitalism. I have a business. I do what I need to because I live in Amerikka.
But I know the truth about it. :yeshrug:

:blessed:

This is what we need. Truth and honesty.

No one is blaming anyone for making sure they are stable under the current situation (if they do, they are trippin'). But don't shun the truth, and support fundamental change.