Let's talk about the epidemic of racism in gaming

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Im not even an online gamer (Nintendo kept me from voice chat lol) reading this shyt gets me mad bruh .

These muthafukkas need to get exposed.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I actually hope devs push MORE of this "sjw agenda" into gaming.:thumbsup::thumbsup: To piss up these racist insecure nerds and force them out of gaming.:thumbsup:

You should have seen how they reacted when they found out their beloved Kratos IS voiced by a BLACK MAN. Now imagine that... A strong Black male voice was needed to voice a "white" God of WAR... lol.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I've barely experienced racism. But I don't play cod and never owned a xbox so that's most likely why :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually hope devs push MORE of this "sjw agenda" into gaming.:thumbsup::thumbsup: To piss up these racist insecure nerds and force them out of gaming.:thumbsup:

You should have seen how they reacted when they found out their beloved Kratos IS voiced by a BLACK MAN. Now imagine that... A strong Black male voice was needed to voice a "white" God of WAR... lol.
Kratos been had a black voice actor so idk how these retards were getting mad at that.

Honestly the last thing that really annoyed me was the fukking Assassins' Creed Origins fiasco. The comments on forums and YT videos were insane. Even "liberal" like boards like Gaf at the times had some sus comments that I still remember clearly.

"Wth why is there so many dark skinned people there?"

"Bayek isn't black, he's brown." :snoop:

"Ancient Egypt was a melting pot there were all types of people there. *Pulls up article showing DNA testing during the greek era" *ignores the mountain of evidence showing the people of the first dynasties as obviously "black".*

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Let's not forget it's not only on the microphones. There's a lot of passive agressive racism too.

"Low IQ characters" in strategy/combat games for example... :mjpls:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Was watching my brother play God of War last night on twitch, trying to guide him through some of the puzzles.

He got to one of the Trolls and as he was finishing it off, he shouted, "You bytch... ass.. nikka :krs:!" and the twitch stream got cut off.

We had a good laugh about it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember this one time I was playing Gears 3 on 360 years ago and my team lost the match and some Cac goes off shouting about fukking n1ggers need to go to Playstation as Xbox is where the superior white people play or some stupid shyt like that. :snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Different class of gamer on the pc for the most part
Nah, the devs for PC games actually put the ban hammer down when people snitch on the racist shyt they see in the game chat. On console, people don't get banned like that so people just be going apeshyt.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I haven't experienced much in the PS4/Xbone/ PS3 era but back on og Xbox oh lookie here!
I think with party chat and ps3 not launching with a headset you have much less people taking online and less people taking crap

I also don't play Competitive games as often so that may play a role.

Im not sure why people saying pc is better, isnt the term pc master race a thing, arent games like dota 2, counter stike and leagie of legends knowb for there racist and toxic conmunities? Hasnt valve taken a completely hands off approach regarding hate groups on steam?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I remember this one time I was playing Gears 3 on 360 years ago and my team lost the match and some Cac goes off shouting about fukking n1ggers need to go to Playstation as Xbox is where the superior white people play or some stupid shyt like that. :snoop:
So you''ve experienced no racism on PSN all these years? Or you simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to troll huh?

But i know amongst you stanleys racism is no big deal huh...:mjpls: