Let's Talk About Sierra Mist Coming Back As MackFrost & Ethering The Whole Site

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Don't be mad you been exposed, again. I told you a few days ago to lay low.....then you had to make that dumbass thread breh breh

This ain't what you trying to do with your 2nd chance. It's time to make some life decisions :yeshrug:
Where did I get exposed? I'm still looking for it.

I read your first post in this thread and all I see is just some obese fakkit mad I stole his shine on here. Mack Frost cuz Jack Lost. you the quintessential lame ass nikka. This site is your diary. Your parents shoulda been in the movie theater watching Dark Night Rises and got shot in the throat.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Where did I get exposed? I'm still looking for it.

I read your first post in this thread and all I see is just some obese fakkit mad I stole his shine on here. Mack Frost cuz Jack Lost. you the quintessential lame ass nikka. This site is your diary. Your parents shoulda been in the movie theater watching Dark Night Rises and got shot in the throat.

dKIXD.jpg

You about to be even more furious Minty :russ:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
one starred for bringing batman into this. he's been through enough this week.

EDIT: what sorcery is this? a thread that cannot be rated???

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Don't know, I probably still would've dapped up that rant cause I thought it was funny. It wasn't in that gay ass sierra mist style that made you go :scusthov:

And not gonna lie, I kinda miss the fukkery centered around that dude. It got too much at one point but it was pretty funny at times.

As long as he doesn't bring back those smileys and gifs that are irrelevant to the threads and use :wub: when referring to Nikki or other girls then :manny:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Don't know, I probably still would've dapped up that rant cause I thought it was funny. It wasn't in that gay ass sierra mist style that made you go :scusthov:

And not gonna lie, I kinda miss the fukkery centered around that dude. It got too much at one point but it was pretty funny at times.

As long as he doesn't bring back those smileys and gifs that are irrelevant to the threads and use :wub: when referring to Nikki or other girls then :manny:

I agree. Didn't mind the smilies and gifs, couldn't stand the constant subliminals he threw though spent the majority of the time reading his posts like :mindblown:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

the rant in itself had a lot of truth to it. Just me reading it knowing who it was coming from really was a :mindblown: moment. Like really, this nikka of all people had the nerve to type this :smh:

I couldn't even. I didn't want anyone to have any confusion on this subject so I wanted to clarify a few things so people don't fall into that trap again

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
the rant in itself had a lot of truth to it. Just me reading it knowing who it was coming from really was a :mindblown: moment. Like really, this nikka of all people had the nerve to type this :smh:

I couldn't even. I didn't want anyone to have any confusion on this subject so I wanted to clarify a few things so people don't fall into that trap again
Where's those bombs at Flex? nikkas shooting blanks out here thinking they balling.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
It's double and triple posting now, it's furious :umad:

You've done nothing but confirm it's you frog. You leave a easy to follow trail of slime everywhere you go

we could always ask my nikka @Illeye buckmatic what he feels about this topic?
I'm hardly even paying attention to this thread. I'm out doing shyt right now. I'll be back in a few hours and you still won't have exposed anything.