Let's Talk About Sierra Mist Coming Back As MackFrost & Ethering The Whole Site

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
LC5CN.png

why are you doing this? :why:

why dont you let me sit in your lap and sing you ricky martin?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Don't fear an army of wolves lead by a sheep. Fear an army of sheep lead by a wolf. You think I fear your war. I CREATED WAR!
I'm here.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
so @MackFrost what you're saying is you can basically spit in the staff's face and you ain't got no worries???

:ehh: I can respect that

won't admit it's you though, why not go full heel? You got the Coli Jam Screen to yourself now, here's your shot dad

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
So basically this nikka fit into my lame ass nikka category and felt some type of way about it. :pachaha:

Lets be real... You came back to a site where it's clear as fukk you ain't wanted or liked.. And you're calling dudes lame?

:snoop:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
so @MackFrost what you're saying is you can basically spit in the staff's face and you ain't got no worries???

:ehh: I can respect that

won't admit it's you though, why not go full heel? You got the Coli Jam Screen to yourself now, here's your shot dad

Mike Tenay: @bk and @Brooklynzson are in TLR! Could they possibly know **** is back and just spat on the Admins and Staff?

Lets hear what they have to say!

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
You are one cheerleading ass nikka. :pachaha:

Don't be mad you been exposed, again. I told you a few days ago to lay low.....then you had to make that dumbass thread breh breh

This ain't what you trying to do with your 2nd chance. It's time to make some life decisions :yeshrug:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Exactly. He tried.

hey, i don't choose sides. i think enough people know that about me by now.

i'm just 且_(゚◇゚;)ノ゙ on a saturday afternoon and enjoying some of that world famous coli fukkery. just like mama used to make.

threads like this do come off awfully wounded, though. no fury like a forum scorned i suppose.