LetS Talk About rick ross's constent floppin with these singles

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
That Ross and Nicki single did not flop..don't know who told you that.
It's just one of those things that people make up in their head to support contrived narratives...chart wise it did pretty much identically to what BMF did...It peaked at #63 on the Hot 100 and #5 on the rap/rnb chart and was there for months....BMF peaked at #60 and #6...that new record with Usher is gonna most likely do the same thing...those type of tracks are pretty much the high pick and roll of urban radio

Only "single" that he's put out that I think was a flop is the just blaze I Love My bytches track...and not even on no chart watch type shyt...it was supposed to be one of those banger type tracks that are hot on the street, mixshows, clubs, etc that kinda define a whole quarter...but it completely came and went...but then Rich Forever dropped and Stay Schemin became pretty much the definitive first quarter 2012 record

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one with nikki flopped and the one he released at the same time as that flopped (cant remember the title of 2nd one)

And now this trash single with usher

GFID was meant to drop last year and his 3 single and a mixtape in with no buzz

huh??? his mixtape is the most buzzing release of this year. WAAAAAAY more downloads than WIZ' (who was supposedly the next big thing) taylor allwhogivesafukk.

wale did great for a sophmore album.

meek (i'm not a fan, but i can acknowledge when someone is blowing up) is heavy in the streets.

also, his single with usher is getting mad burn on the radio.

just what do you expect of ross?

nobody cares about 50 or jeezy. when will you stan ass nikkas get that through your thick skulls?

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i rem nigs on da other site sayin

"carter 4 has no buzz all 5 of waynes singles flopped "
"tm103 has no buzz all 5 of jeezy singles flopped"
"wtt has no buzz otis flopped"

i guess its rozay turn. and im sure the list goes on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
not to mention justus league never did the majority of his beats. they'd have a couple bangers on his albums, but people here acting like he didn't work with other producers on his dopest albums (dtr and teflon don).

i think ross has just been focused on the mmg brand rather than his own music, and it shows. that doesn't mean he's slipping so much as it means that he has a label to run.

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not to mention justus league never did the majority of his beats. they'd have a couple bangers on his albums, but people here acting like he didn't work with other producers on his dopest albums (dtr and teflon don).

i think ross has just been focused on the mmg brand rather than his own music, and it shows. that doesn't mean he's slipping so much as it means that he has a label to run.
yea dey usually give him one or two bangers. same thing dey did for jeezy b4 ross copied da formula. but ross has better chemistry imo wit da league

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just one of those things that people make up in their head to support contrived narratives...chart wise it did pretty much identically to what BMF did...It peaked at #63 on the Hot 100 and #5 on the rap/rnb chart and was there for months....BMF peaked at #60 and #6...that new record with Usher is gonna most likely do the same thing...those type of tracks are pretty much the high pick and roll of urban radio

Only "single" that he's put out that I think was a flop is the just blaze I Love My bytches track...and not even on no chart watch type shyt...it was supposed to be one of those banger type tracks that are hot on the street, mixshows, clubs, etc that kinda define a whole quarter...but it completely came and went...but then Rich Forever dropped and Stay Schemin became pretty much the definitive first quarter 2012 record

yeah, if anything, the only single of ross' that was a recent dude is that shyt just blaze did. it just seemed forced. that's not ross' lane. leave that kind of production to saigon or somebody like that.

beyond that, i didn't think that nicki/ross song was wack at all. you're right about how certain nikkas will just drum up these narratives that aren't supported by any facts.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
yeah, if anything, the only single of ross' that was a recent dude is that shyt just blaze did. it just seemed forced. that's not ross' lane. leave that kind of production to saigon or somebody like that.

beyond that, i didn't think that nicki/ross song was wack at all. you're right about how certain nikkas will just drum up these narratives that aren't supported by any facts.
I was just talking about how the records performed....I actually thought the just blaze track was a banger and You the Boss was wack...You the Boss and the new usher track are just urban radio background music to me that would have no chance of being spared the skip button on an album

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody seems to be talking about it either, which is weird since the net clowns everybody, for less. i actually liked that "love my b!tches" joint.