LetS Talk About rick ross's constent floppin with these singles

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Aston Martin Music was a top 40 hit and went platinum. AMM and BMF both were top 10 on the hip hop/r&b charts. Nobody even brought up Stay Schemin.

Top 40 = hit now ?

Oh ok

Stay scheming is an official single now because of the steam that it picked up the last two months

But his singles are flopping now :bird man: ?

Its going to be allot of posters in here coppin pleas in August

stamp this thread and the users in it being indirect

Daps
funny how stay schemin picked up steam and common album faded to dust. on topic though I heard from somebody that they dont like ross by themselves but more so when he features so there you go and that was months ago

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Top 40 = hit now ?

Oh ok

Stay scheming is an official single now because of the steam that it picked up the last two months

But his singles are flopping now :bird man: ?

Its going to be allot of posters in here coppin pleas in August

stamp this thread and the users in it being indirect
Yeah, top 40's signified a hit for decades now. AMM got to 30 on the hot 100 and like I already said, went plat. And why are you trying to downplay legit hits off Teflon Don and big up a mixtape track in the same post? A month from now are you gonna be saying Amen is a big deal but Ima Boss didn't do that well?

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, top 40's signified a hit for decades now. AMM got to 30 on the hot 100 and like I already said, went plat. And why are you trying to downplay legit hits off Teflon Don and big up a mixtape track in the same post? A month from now are you gonna be saying Amen is a big deal but Ima Boss didn't do that well?

Fuk is you talmbout my g.. Don't play change the subject on me to make your point

Answer my questions

Top 40 = hit... you said yeah and cited AMM numbers lol

What about BMF and Super High? They didn't chart well my dude... go ahead and pull the numbers.. Rozay has consistently been a gold artist

I'm brining up a mixtape track that ended up picking up steam on the charts and radio one and as a result has been released as A SINGLE. A SINGLE THAT ISN'T FLOPPING AND WILL BE ON HIS ALBUM!

The Fuk is AMEN and I'm A BOSS coming from?.. Stay on topic and please bookmark this thread

Skip A Smith

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AsUVbekCEAEqcaI.jpg

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Fuk is you talmbout my g.. Don't play change the subject on me to make your point

Answer my questions

Top 40 = hit... you said yeah and cited AMM numbers lol

What about BMF and Super High? They didn't chart well my dude... go ahead and pull the numbers.. Rozay has consistently been a gold artist

I'm brining up a mixtape track that ended up picking up steam on the charts and radio one and as a result has been released as A SINGLE. A SINGLE THAT ISN'T FLOPPING AND WILL BE ON HIS ALBUM!

The Fuk is AMEN and I'm A BOSS coming from?.. Stay on topic and please bookmark this thread

:leostare:

I didn't already say BMF hit top 10 on the hiphop/r&b charts in my first post? Are you trying to say BMF wasn't a hit? Cause I can link a ton of SOHH threads with you saying differently. Nobody has said Ross isn't a consistent gold selling artist. Cats said his singles flopped. Dropping two singles on the same day and getting to the point where they won't end up on the album and calling a mixtape track your new first single definitely tells me those first two songs flopped. I didn't see any of y'all saying any differently when Jeezy was doing it.

So now you want to overrate how much noise Stay Schemin is making. So fine, lets act like those other two singles didn't happen. Stay Schemin already fell off the charts after not getting that far in the first place. It completely fell off the Hot 100 after two weeks and is 49 on the Hiphop/R&B charts after peaking at 40. Where do you get "ended up picking steam on the charts" from that? You know a mixtape track that "ended up picking steam on the charts"? BMF. The same one you've been trying to downplay.

This is where you tell me sales and numbers don't matter and it's about the music. :huhldup:

YBE

Banned
Daps
I love hip hop fans.

only genre that demands artists to drop albums every 10 months with 2 mixtapes in between.....then complain months later about how repetitive the music is. :leostare:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

breh you acting Stay Schemin didn't get all that buzz solely because Drake's verse was going at Common. you take him off that track and stay schemin aint sh*t but a regular a$$ song with a bitten Nas hook.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I love hip hop fans.

only genre that demands artists to drop albums every 10 months with 2 mixtapes in between.....then complain months later about how repetitive the music is. :leostare:

lol

sidenote: rich forever is still the release of the year so far...and still gets played daily by almost everyone...but now all of a sudden his verses and songs are subpar now? nikkas will say anything :laff:

but fukk this thread and this fakkit irish wigger geek threadstarter hiphop capo, this dork already got 5 names on here :deadrose:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Ross/MMG has got where thay are off of features tho. The only success Ross has had going solo on a track was Hustlin and Push It. Every thing else has had a feature or he's been a featured artist on someone else's track. I think the real problem is he never distinguished himself as a solo artist because he's always shared tracks. He has a distinct persona/voice, but a Ross track without somebody else's voice on it is hard to even fathom for the casual fan.

:obama: true dat