LetS Talk About rick ross's constent floppin with these singles

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one with nikki flopped and the one he released at the same time as that flopped (cant remember the title of 2nd one)

And now this trash single with usher

GFID was meant to drop last year and his 3 single and a mixtape in with no buzz

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
rick ross needs to stop rapping solo as much as he does. if he became a diddy, just hopping on features him and mmg would be much stronger. wale/meek/stalley/gunplay would get his beats and he could focus more on their music, which is much better.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I like the joint w/ nikki alot, I thought that shyt woulda been a hit :manny: That trade he did w/ Usher was retarded, Usher clearly got the better record in that deal.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I've been thinking that too. His verses lately have been :ehh: status.

Not fire like they used to be right after Teflon Don dropped.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Who cares.

Yall claimed Wayne's singles were flopping and he sold a 1 mill the 1st week.

Yall overrating the need for an artist like Ross to have a big single

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
oh shyt the "(insert rapper) has no buzz" thread. don't ya'll get tired of acting like a rapper don't have buzz. ya'll nikkas was wrong as shyt on every rapper that allegedly had no buzz back on that other site why do ya'll wanna keep that shyt goin on this site?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
rick ross needs to stop rapping solo as much as he does. if he became a diddy, just hopping on features him and mmg would be much stronger. wale/meek/stalley/gunplay would get his beats and he could focus more on their music, which is much better.
Ross/MMG has got where thay are off of features tho. The only success Ross has had going solo on a track was Hustlin and Push It. Every thing else has had a feature or he's been a featured artist on someone else's track. I think the real problem is he never distinguished himself as a solo artist because he's always shared tracks. He has a distinct persona/voice, but a Ross track without somebody else's voice on it is hard to even fathom for the casual fan.

I like the joint w/ nikki alot, I thought that shyt woulda been a hit :manny: That trade he did w/ Usher was retarded, Usher clearly got the better record in that deal.

usher.jpg

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe he's oversaturated the market with his shyt.

BMF + Superhigh + Ashton Martin Music were great singles.

Now it feels like he is just regurgitating the same verse over and over again.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Didn't we hear the same shyt about jeezy??

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Not saying he doesn't have buzz, I'm saying I know I'm not the only one who thinks his verses lately have been jive weak. Right after Teflon don dropped his verses were masterpieces. Now they're back to how they were before Deeper Than Rap.

Back to repeating the same thing over and over again.

I still fukks with him and I'm hoping the album has them lyrics I know he got in him.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Can we go ahead and claim he has no Buzz now and he's going to flop so I can upp this thread in 3 months

Stay Schemein wasn't even supposed to be a single..... PLease tell me how it flopped?

and lets go back to Teflon Don's singles and pull the numbers they did (hint: they all didn't chart well)

Lets stop being indirect and make some straight claims... Ross's next album is going to be crazy

Don't try and play both sides... if you think everything Ross is doing flopping just be direct

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Stay Schemein wasn't even supposed to be a single..... PLease tell me how it flopped

and lets go back to Teflon Don's singles and pull the numbers they did (hint: they all didn't chart well)

Lets stop being indirect and make some straight claims... Ross's next album is going to be crazy

Don't try and play both sides... if you think everything Ross is doing flopping just be direct

Aston Martin Music was a top 40 hit and went platinum. AMM and BMF both were top 10 on the hip hop/r&b charts. Nobody even brought up Stay Schemin.