Let's Talk About Rep Boosting that was Supposedly banned from this site

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Because I'm seeing quite a few nikkas with 3 and 4 green bars, but when I look at their post history nothing is suggesting that they are dropping the amount of gems that their rep level is reflecting. :usure:

With our new rep system shouldn't the people with the most dots be unquestionably the best posters on the site? Something aint adding up :mjpls:

whats the point of rep boosting in this new system anyway?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
@charmander

how do you feel about the offsite spreadsheets some of these cliques are using to try avoid breaking coli rules? Does it make you upset when you are one of the few posters who slaved in the cotton fields the honest way for your rep?

Last edited by a moderator:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Great thread!
I was thinking of making it but before I did, some members sent me a passively aggress PM telling me not to say shyt :whoa:

Aint no way SOME of these nikkas should have 5 bars, when they dont even post shyt :usure:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Rep wars? Is that what the SOHH Icey, TBM and TPC is all about? I thought they were just social groups y'all are part of lmao. :snoop:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:mindblown: Who cares though?

And I'm not being an a$$hole or anything but can someone please help me understand what does rep do or how does it affect your account? I understand the signifigance of being Red or green, but one bar or 5 bars?? What difference does it make?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:mindblown: Who cares though?

And I'm not being an a$$hole or anything but can someone please help me understand what does rep do or how does it affect your account? I understand the signifigance of being Red or green, but one bar or 5 bars?? What difference does it make?

Ion even look at that shyt to be honest, unless you in red but from what Ive noticed the nikkas in red deserve to be in red

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi

The main purpose of this group is to bring the best posters across the board under one umbrella. There's a lot of trash out their and TPC will show everyone how it's done. We have a good mixture of comedic posters,serious posters,and relaxed posters. But every member here is extremely effective in their style.

Binary

Banned
Daps
The main purpose of this group is to bring the best posters across the board under one umbrella. There's a lot of trash out their and TPC will show everyone how it's done. We have a good mixture of comedic posters,serious posters,and relaxed posters. But every member here is extremely effective in their style.

Ah, gotcha.