let's talk about one sided love

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Well anyway, yeah it does suck

lts crazy how lll reach out to people in their time of need and ask them how they are doing and if l can help, but when its clear as day lm distressed or struggling, not a single peep. No how are you, no how can l help. Nothing

lve come to stop expecting so much from people tho...

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I'm very picky with whom I decide to open up to; if I feel like someone isn't reciprocating my feelings, I cut them off. I love hard (in regard to family, friendship and romantic relationships) but I'm also quick to let them go if the relationship isn't mutually satisfying; I'm trying to enjoy life to the best of my ability with people who love and care about me... I don't have time to waste on lopsided relationships.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Well anyway, yeah it does suck

lts crazy how lll reach out to people in their time of need and ask them how they are doing and if l can help, but when its clear as day lm distressed or struggling, not a single peep. No how are you, no how can l help. Nothing

lve come to stop expecting so much from people tho...

Yep. This has allowed me to shrink my circle of true "friends"

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I'm going through it right now. There was a brief spark but she half-assedly tried to shut it down, now the tension is thick in the air every time we hang out. We make dirty jokes and there's touching n shyt but she say she just wanna be friends. She's not super social so I'm one of her only real friends. She's legit smart, witty as fukk, sharp, not religious, looks genuinely beautiful, don't care about money, got a cute lil ass and isn't a thot or superprude.
SMH I might've found a good girl in an ocean of ultrathots and it's one sided
full