Let's talk about Daredevil's s2 suit

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Speak on it:ehh:
In my opinion they downgraded from the s1 suit but maybe with better lighting they can pull this off? I'm gonna be :lolbron: when I see him trying to run around with the other heroes in the defenders though

What I don't like is when they go the cheap hollywood route of 'this character is cool so make them wear a leather jacket.'
They are running that into the ground on Jessica Jones. Jessica actually does have a leather jacket in the comics, but its one garment in a wardrobe not an everyday piece. They got Luke Cage looking like he only owns a single shirt. She sees him like 10 times over weeks and everyday this nikka got on the exact same shirt and pants.
:dead:
Then in one scene they try and establish that 'hes a tough guy also' so now HE is wearing a leather jacket... :dead:
Only she still has hers on... so BOTH of them are wearing leather jackets... :dead:

Terribly shallow costume direction.:scust:

Thats network tv shyt. Netflix should be better than that. :snoop:

Luke_Cage_Jessica_Jones_Steps.jpg

Its like some dorky tv exec thinks 'cool' is black boots, logoless t-shirt, jeans, and a leather jacket... so they just dressed both characters like that for their own shows and forgot that they have scenes together.
:rudy:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
All jokes aside,was it ever addresses why bruce thought it would be a good idea to have his adopted son fight crime with him in a T-shirt and draws?:dwillhuh:

they run around at night.. batman's costume's blacked out, all stealthy and shyt

he's got robin in bright red and green with a bright ass yellow cape

didn't like 3 of them get murdered?

them dudes are just bait.

probably got alfred to fatten them up a little with that good millionaire food before feeding them to the wolves :demonic:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
All jokes aside,was it ever addresses why bruce thought it would be a good idea to have his adopted son fight crime with him in a T-shirt and draws?:dwillhuh:

For his debut he wore that to help Batman, before Batman signed off on him (or his outfit) at all.
It was his circus costume for his acrobatic routine as part of the flying graysons.

That was the original backstory anyway.

This was before he was Robin... he was just "The Boy Wonder" (how he was billed as part of the Flying Graysons... with his mom and pops before they were murdered)

So when he needed to hide his identity to help Bats... he threw on his circus outfit and tied a mask real quick.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Can someone explain why DD went all yellow for this fit?

I have no idea...
:manny:

I guess he gets a pass cause he's blind. Maybe he thought it was black...?
I hope somebody explains it.

The yellow suit was before my time... and I'm a comichead. :pachaha:

Chef

All Star
Daps
The suit is aight. :yeshrug: They better give Frank a costume and they better not fukk it up. :ufdup:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
For his debut he wore that to help Batman, before Batman signed off on him (or his outfit) at all.
It was his circus costume for his acrobatic routine as part of the flying graysons.

That was the original backstory anyway.

This was before he was Robin... he was just "The Boy Wonder" (how he was billed as part of the Flying Graysons... with his mom and pops before they were murdered)

So when he needed to hide his identity to help Bats... he threw on his circus outfit and tied a mask real quick.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

The suit is aight. :yeshrug: They better give Frank a costume and they better not fukk it up. :ufdup:
Leather jacket with a skull patch on the shoulder coming right up:troll: