Daps
legitimately looks like a retarded chinese man

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
durag costume was dope. Made him look like a street ninja

guess they couldn't have him rock that for too long with the iron fist show coming soon but I've always hated the proper daredevil costume in any form

The costume just cheeses it up for me. The fact that he didn't have a costume made it dope to me.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the one at the end of season 1 was dope.

yeah, it would have been nonsense for him to continue running around with a durag and cargo pants going foward.

plus at the end of the season, he got kingpin's tailor to make him a special suit with kevlar padding in it so he's not taking such a beating as a vigilante.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
dds2-coverjpg-0d736c_948w.jpg
:dahell:
c'mon Marvel,this the best y'all can do??:why:
Looks like Batman with down syndrome,I'm not expecting some red tights straight off the comic books but geez:bryan:
Might as well go back to the durag and under armour combo
First thing I thought when I saw him in the mask was that he looks like he has Down's Syndrome.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I can tell you where they messed up.
Everyone was expecting the classic red suit... like the Ben Affleck movie.
Daredevil_h178.jpg

Daredevil+%2528Movie%2529+Cover.jpg

But the suit he gets from Gladiator in the Netflix series (the slow bald dude that made it for him) is actually supposed to be his street armor, which is his Marvel Knights uniform.

(Marvel Knights is DD, Elektra, Punisher, Wolverine, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Cloak & Dagger, Moon Knight... etc) basically the street level guys that get their hands dirty.

So its supposed to represent this outfit, not the red one:

Dardevil_armor_photo_officielle_copie.jpg

daredevil-131112.jpg

Comparason:

ArmorDD3.jpg~original

So they didn't do a bad job representing it... the problem is it looked stupid to begin with.
I hope he gets the crimson red one at some point. I think they will do a better job with it.

And they just skipped over him wearing the yellow suit altogether :mjlol:

AlDDyellow.jpg

For a stealthy nocturnal ninja the neon yellow made as much sense as Robin's costume. :dead:
th

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I like the suit :yeshrug:
Speak on it:ehh:
In my opinion they downgraded from the s1 suit but maybe with better lighting they can pull this off? I'm gonna be :lolbron: when I see him trying to run around with the other heroes in the defenders though

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
And they just skipped over him wearing the yellow suit altogether :mjlol:

For a stealthy nocturnal ninja the neon yellow made as much sense as Robin's costume. :dead:
th
All jokes aside,was it ever addresses why bruce thought it would be a good idea to have his adopted son fight crime with him in a T-shirt and draws?:dwillhuh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Bullseye should be out here head shottin fools with paperclips and slitting throats with business cards from acoss rooms and shyt. :demonic:

giphy.gif

prolly season 3. They're already setting up for it.

Only two shows in, the amount of easter eggs and hints at possible future plots is staggering. Marvel Netflix is on some other shyt plotwise.