Let's Talk about Asian Men

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Nah. I just dont like pettiness. Like, what's the point? It makes no sense? So, more so confused and annoyed then in my feelings, hence all the question marks. Plus you over 12 hours late.
annoyed also confused equates to say it with me now feelings/emotions you have a strong attraction/preference for asian men so you took a personal offense to her post she never said all asian men were the woat by her explaining her distaste for the men posted she was clearly speaking about those men posted she might find asian men attractive just not the men posted and seeing as you posted/sighted the most men in this post by far logic would indicate that out of all the women who chose to post on this topic you are the most attracted to asian men thus such the emotional response you posted if you read my other reply to you I mentioned I picked up you're preference for asian men my belief probably is wrong but I'm a gemeni and I over analyze things I'm not trying to throw any bad energy towards your way just posting on a message board about things that spark my interests

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
annoyed also confused equates to say it with me now feelings/emotions you have a strong attraction/preference for asian men so you took a personal offense to her post she never said all asian men were the woat by her explaining her distaste for the men posted she was clearly speaking about those men posted she might find asian men attractive just not the men posted and seeing as you posted/sighted the most men in this post by far logic would indicate that out of all the women who chose to post on this topic you are the most attracted to asian men thus such the emotional response you posted if you read my other reply to you I mentioned I picked up you're preference for asian men my belief probably is wrong but I'm a gemeni and I over analyze things I'm not trying to throw any bad energy towards your way just posting on a message board about things that spark my interests
Youre projecting. My attraction to asian dudes isnt even strong. There are a few cutes ones like there a few cute latinos. Nothing like my attraction to melanin. I dont get why people purposely go into threads about shyt they dont like to say shyt about other people.

I'm a gemini too. I dont like people who talk shyt or think that they are better than others. I'm a natural advocate and idealist so that shyt rubs me wrong. I mean it was so left field. She's acting like Strawberry jumping in here for no reason to say "fukk asians, Chocolate men are the best"

Like great, theres a thread on lightskin, brownskin and dark skin men so why the fukk come in here?

The focus is on Why be petty? not on the Asian dudes. I dont like disrespect.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
80c61b3aa63632bba78a6cceced42d2e.jpg

latest

:ld:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Youre projecting. My attraction to asian dudes isnt even strong. There are a few cutes ones like there a few cute latinos. Nothing like my attraction to melanin. I dont get why people purposely go into threads about shyt they dont like to say shyt about other people.

I'm a gemini too. I dont like people who talk shyt or think that they are better than others. I'm a natural advocate and idealist so that shyt rubs me wrong. I mean it was so left field. She's acting like Strawberry jumping in here for no reason to say "fukk asians, Chocolate men are the best"

Like great, theres a thread on lightskin, brownskin and dark skin men so why the fukk come in here?

The focus is on Why be petty? not on the Asian dudes. I dont like disrespect.
I like asian women as well but I have an almost uncontrollable primal lust for black women then followed by biracial women with noticeable black heritage and I see women for more than sexual objects but that's my initial feeling when thinking about black women I find attractive me and most black men loins lust for you our hearts want you and our minds need you while our bodies want to protect you every other woman on this planet is a distant third to me a okay after that lightweight creepy rant of mine like I mentioned I think she was just disappointed in you and you're fellow posters taste

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I like asian women as well but I have an almost uncontrollable primal lust for black women then followed by biracial women with noticeable black heritage and I see women for more than sexual objects but that's my initial feeling when thinking about black women I find attractive me and most black men loins lust for you our hearts want you and our minds need you while our bodies want to protect you every other woman on this planet is a distant third to me a okay after that lightweight creepy rant of mine like I mentioned I think she was just disappointed in you and you're fellow posters taste
K...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:mindblown:

This has to be the WOAT thread on theColi :camby:

Give me Dark Chocolate Men each and every day, :yeshrug:

Most the men in this thread are more feminine looking then everyone on LSA :dahell:

I'm wondering if a trip to the optician is needed for some of the member posting these pics :rudy:

*Exit thread never to return*
I feel that way when I see the black dudes who make threads about overrated white chicks.

Fight on sista. :salute:

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
There is just something about the eyes. Gorgeous really. After blk dudes Asian and Pacific Islander/Native American men look the best.
daniel_henney.jpg

9e5be99428fa4cba6c9beee85b367ea4.jpg

Kpop2109daniel_henney.jpg