Let's Talk about Asian Men

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
idk who he is...but he's fine as fukk frfr.

gcbPw.jpg

Bi Rain

My bae #2. His face is lacking but he has such husband qualities. And hes hilarious and goofy:noah:
large.gif

tumblr_n1840zcVTm1tq1uy2o1_500.gif

tumblr_n9e16wHQ4Y1sm8j5qo1_250.gif

63f16d8f20e10dd3b1702092bd98d0f5.jpg

Lol Jackson

Yes bish:noah:his smile is GOAT. Hes the main dancers in is group so his hips are flexible. His stroke game must be:banderas:. Hes only 5 months younger than me so we can totally happen:ohlawd:
large.gif

tumblr_mqt56fNewA1rpslq8o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_nvrk3zFfVJ1qabn8e_500.gif

tumblr_m4jlzyj1AL1r6xr4s.png

:noah::noah:

Lol Kai

You like exo?

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Bi Rain

Lol Jackson

Lol Kai

You like exo?
I only fux with kai. He's the first kpop boy i ever liked. He has a special place in this hoe's heart:blessed:. And he's not problematic. I used to crush on Chanyeol but after his constant slick remarks about dark skin i kicked his no talent ass to the curb. I dont like exo music, its not my style. I love Shinee's music though.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I only fux with kai. He's the first kpop boy i ever liked. He has a special place in this hoe's heart:blessed:. And he's not problematic. I used to crush on Chanyeol but after his constant slick remarks about dark skin i kicked his no talent ass to the curb. I dont like exo music, its not my style. I love Shinee's music though.

Girl they're all problematic. Kai's said the N word but you know how that is, they're all dumb.

I like a lot of Exo songs, especially recently. They can miss me with that wolf shyt tho :scusthov:

I loved SHINee's last comeback view and Taemin just put out a song he worked with Bruno Mars, I heard a lot of good things so far but I haven't gotten around to listening to the album yet.

I'm more into girl groups though, I'm a huge 4minute fan.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Girl they're all problematic. Kai's said the N word but you know how that is, they're all dumb.

I like a lot of Exo songs, especially recently. They can miss me with that wolf shyt tho :scusthov:

I loved SHINee's last comeback view and Taemin just put out a song he worked with Bruno Mars, I heard a lot of good things so far but I haven't gotten around to listening to the album yet.

I'm more into girl groups though, I'm a huge 4minute fan.
I just got Taemin's album yesterday. That shyt is lit:banderas:. SM put their foot in that. I cant stand any girl groups. They all annoy the heck out of me . i only have one Fx album. I like it but im just not interested in girl groups.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I just got Taemin's album yesterday. That shyt is lit:banderas:. SM put their foot in that. I cant stand any girl groups. They all annoy the heck out of me . i only have one Fx album. I like it but im just not interested in girl groups.

I don't like a lot of kpop groups in general because korea likes that bubbly stuff but I'm very much into anything that's good.
FX, 4minute, Nine Muses, D-Unit, 2ne1 (sometimes), Tara, Kara, Wonder Girls, Girls Day, Chocolat, Dal Shabet, ect.

I luh the girls :dj2:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Jaebum's visuals has been shytting on all the flower boys in the kpop realm

tumblr_ntmah444Pe1qdvambo2_500.gif

Despite him being the hottest male idol atm, he is a huge dikk, which is why I can't like him past his face.
The receipts are in the Romantic and Idol season 1.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
:mindblown:

This has to be the WOAT thread on theColi :camby:

Give me Dark Chocolate Men each and every day, :yeshrug:

Most the men in this thread are more feminine looking then everyone on LSA :dahell:

I'm wondering if a trip to the optician is needed for some of the member posting these pics :rudy:

*Exit thread never to return*

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How do you get mad at someone appreciating men that have fukk shyt to do with you? Where's the connection? How sway? :heh:
I never get that.
:clap::tu: for your appreciation of chocolate men. There's a thread about that too. Why don't you up it?

Asians brehs can't get no love :to:

Matter fact, why even come in a thread about people you dont care about? :why:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
How do you get mad at someone appreciating men that have fukk shyt to do with you? Where's the connection? How sway? :heh:
I never get that.
:clap::tu: for your appreciation of chocolate men. There's a thread about that too. Why don't you up it?

Asians brehs can't get no love :to:

Matter fact, why even come in a thread about people you dont care about? :why:
Someone's in thier feelings