Let’s stop comparing NYC and Chicago pizza’s. Chicago pizza is just circular lasagna.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That 3 millimeter thin crust NY pizza looks trash and tastes just as bad. NY ain't fukking with Chicago food culture of any kind, and that includes pizza.

Y'all mad we got this shyt on lock
:umad:

This thread got me heading to Home Run Inn as we speak
:ohlawd:

Man :what: what kind of alternate reality dimension you living in?!? You can find all kinds of good food here in NYC, if anything y'all got good hot dogs maybe bbq?!?:ld: but that's about it.:mjgrin: when chefs think food capital of the world they don't think Chicago... Y'all not even mentioned breh...:mjlol:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Damn I need to visit NY & the Chi for some real pizza. All we have are chains in the south

pizza-huts-stuffed-crust-pizza-has-been-around-since-1995-1571237396.jpg

Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust the best pizza I ever had :mjcry:

You a got damn lie. Speak for city only... my city got pizza

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Man :what: what kind of alternate reality dimension you living in?!? You can find all kinds of good food here in NYC, if anything y'all got good hot dogs maybe bbq?!?:ld: but that's about it.:mjgrin: when chefs think food capital of the world they don't think Chicago... Y'all not even mentioned breh...:mjlol:
I'm not talking about the number of 5 star restaurants and master chefs in your city, I'm talking about food culture that's duplicated in other cities. Where's the popular pizza place that originated in NY that you can find in other cities? If it's so good as you claim, it would be franchised and exported.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
pizza-huts-stuffed-crust-pizza-has-been-around-since-1995-1571237396.jpg

Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust the best pizza I ever had :mjcry:

Bruh, i've had both NY and chicago pizzas that everybody goes crazy over...trust me, Dominoes and Pizza hut shyt is way better, hell even Sbarro's shyt is better

don't get swept up in the hype :comeon:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I'm not talking about the number of 5 star restaurants and master chefs in your city, I'm talking about food culture that's duplicated in other cities. Where's the popular pizza place that originated in NY that you can find in other cities? If it's so good as you claim, it would be franchised and exported.

Sbarros :ld: