Let’s stop comparing NYC and Chicago pizza’s. Chicago pizza is just circular lasagna.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
THATS HOW YOU KNOW
WHO IS FROM THE CITY OR NOT...

DEEP DISH IS SOME NOVELTY shyt FOR TOURISTS...

CHICAGO RESIDENTS MAY EAT THAT shyt
ONCE A YR AT THE MOST.

THESE SILLY SOCIAL MEDIA nikkaS.

images

:devil:
:evil:

Yeah.. nikkas on here talking like deep dish pizza is all we sell..

I need you NY mfers to say "deep dish" pizza.

Yup, 99% of the time I'm eating thin crust tavern style pizza like Italian fiesta or something like that. HAS to be cut into squares. Never triangles.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:mjtf: again, what is the purpose of having a frozen pizza :what:?? If my pizza is not handmade fresh out the oven, with cheese sliding off with a crust that's crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside rather than a baked marina boat or mozzarella pot pie, then idgaf. We don't need to ship, that's why people come to NY- for the experience.
:umad:

Home run inn is by far the best frozen pizza ever created. I keeps a few in the freezer at all times. If a blizzard hits, I'm still eating good.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, because there's nothing geometrically normal about cutting a cylinder or circle shape into triangles :comeon::mjtf:

Tell that to the Egyptians who invented a thing called trigonometry. I literally can’t imagine getting this worked up over a silly pizza debate. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bets pizza I ever had was in San Diego CA.Etna's Pizza.

Crust was just right.Unique taste.Crisp with a hint of Hawaiian bread.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
That 3 millimeter thin crust NY pizza looks trash and tastes just as bad. NY ain't fukking with Chicago food culture of any kind, and that includes pizza.

Y'all mad we got this shyt on lock
:umad:

This thread got me heading to Home Run Inn as we speak
:ohlawd:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
...and fukk you too dude...later for both y’all crazy asses...it was funny @ first but cats really wanna argue mufukkas down about pizza 3 whole ass days later lmao

I love NY-styled pizza but I’m tempted as fukk to hit up some of the spots suggested here if I ever go to chicago...the end.
:deadmanny:Yall going off in here lol

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me some Just Pizza from Buffalo and I’m good. Never had Chicago pizza but I’m pretty sure I’d love it too. I’m from Harlem and I’ve never really heard people going crazy over pizza. shyt is just food to us:stopitslime: