Let’s stop comparing NYC and Chicago pizza’s. Chicago pizza is just circular lasagna.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You can honestly tell whos even had deep dish by the way they describe it. Just repeating Jon Stewart’s bit. You dusty NY nikkas who never been past the corner bodega need to quiet down honestly. Everything to your anemic chewy pizza to Grey Papya is trash. Yes I’ve had multiple pizzas there. And nothing touching beggars, Auriellos, Knootz, Italian fiesta, Gino. Even trash Lou Mal shytting on anything outta NY

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Where u from

Brooklyn.

I'm old enough to remember when you could get a slice for $1 and pepperoni on it for 1.50. Y'all don't have to like my opinion. A lot of NY pizza is trash. Heaven forbid I don't want to hit a tourist trap for a quality slice.

invalid

Banned
Daps
oh and update your records - co-opting wack cac affiliated "rappers" get their head kicked in on this side, you can believe that mainstream b.s. all that you want.
:unimpressed:

Only able to co-opt as far as he was enabled. :sas1:

That’s not false flagging to me.:yeshrug:

So that ABG video ain’t relevant.

I would like to see what y’all do to rats.

tenor.gif

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Like my guy @CHICAGO said, real Chicago nikkas don’t even rock with deep dish like that. shyt for tourist and transplant cacs. I think I’ve had deep dish maybe 3x in the last two years.

Real Chicago pizza is tavern style/ square cut
220px-Chicago_thin_crust_pizza.jpg

I’ve had NY pizza in Brooklyn

Chicago pizza > NYC pizza easy

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can honestly tell whos even had deep dish by the way they describe it. Just repeating Jon Stewart’s bit. You dusty NY nikkas who never been past the corner bodega need to quiet down honestly. Everything to your anemic chewy pizza to Grey Papya is trash. Yes I’ve had multiple pizzas there. And nothing touching beggars, Auriellos, Knootz, Italian fiesta, Gino. Even trash Lou Mal shytting on anything outta NY

another ChiTown spot I wanna hit up. :whew:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Knootz trash come on now

That’s 3rd grade pizza party quality shyt:mjlol: