Let’s stop comparing NYC and Chicago pizza’s. Chicago pizza is just circular lasagna.

Gee Mello

Pro
Daps
As a Brooklyn native, I hated that "NY Thin crust" label. True NY Pizza comes from the Mom & Pops such as Family Pizza on Parkside & Flatbush, another Pizza spot across the street from the Police Precinct on Atlantic Avenue. Go order a plain slice, no specialty necessary. Coto Benne over on 3rd Ave and near Union is official too. The stuff that these random shops call New York pizza is simply false. Dominoes is a go when spots like these are closed.

invalid

Banned
Daps
nas-gif-9.gif

Chicago has more of a rat problem than New York
Chicago is still nation’s ‘rat capital’ but rodent complaints are down, study says
:scust:on gauddddeeeee :umad:
HalfEsteemedAsp-max-1mb.gif

Maybe so, but our rats are not the size of a whole ass Rottweiler....

fill-661x496

5PH4EUHJMHWK6MB2DPDVXDE4H4.jpg

Photo: Giant Rat Found Inside Of A Foot Locker In The Bronx

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Or grown ass man......

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
There's a lot of bad NY pizza. When you have more $1 spots run by Albanians, Mexicans and other ethnic groups, you dilute the overall quality. Have to find a legit Italian joint to get a good slice in the city.

Yeah, there's a ton of bad pizza now. There's this Central American run pizzeria by my job, and they put no effort into actually making the pizza taste good.
Just gotta know where to look of course

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Pizza-Slices-at-Joes-Pizza-in-New-York-City.jpg

:francis: NY on some other shyt

I rather you put sauce and cheese on the paper plate to eat because that's pretty much a new York pizza......me being a old nikka I don't care 4 pizza at all, it's like eating noodles or hot dogs at this point. But if you look at a deep dish and complain about the sauce on top and that there's no meat you never had it, when you been out grinding in this Midwest winter, smoking and drinking a proper deep dish slice will lay your ass down. And whoever complain about the sauce on top and that there is no meat in it never had a real deep dish.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
eating a deluxe NY style pizza right now (only place I’ve frequented out here that consistently gets it right) :banderas: