Let’s stop comparing NYC and Chicago pizza’s. Chicago pizza is just circular lasagna.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Somehow we've gone from Chicago only has deep dish to people posting different types of pizza, including one served in only one place in the city.:unimpressed:
Chi nikkas was the ones that brought it up. We went from Deep dish not being better than NYC, to exposing that Chicago is just trash all around when it comes to pizza. Should have left it at deep dish; but Chicago cats on Twitter and the coli wanted to bring up their other trash pizza, which makes the whole chi pizza scene look like ass.

Expose yourselves, Chi brehs

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Gotta throw some extra sausage olives and mushrooms on that mf

:ohlawd:

tmg-article_default_mobile_2x.jpg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Uno's is (consider Chicago's gold standard) is the only reason why people think of Chicago and Pizza in the same sentence because other wise Chicago isn't even known for pizza.

What:russ::russ::russ::russ:I lived in the Chi for 18 years and never heard of no Unos

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It's the truth bruh :yeshrug: read up on it. Chicago outside of deep dish isn't even known for pizza. That's why when people think of Chicago & pizza, deep dish is the only thing to come to mind because ma & pop shops don't mean anything since every city has one.

Only Chain I know of that sells top tier DD is giordianos. Im not even lying. In my 29 years on earth have never heard unos propped up

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some of the best pizza in NY is Upstate or on Long Island where there are strong Italian contingent. One of the best slices I ever ate was in Syracuse.