Let's smash into the new year with a brand new dynamite and no review show

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Ethan Page looking flabby

He looked to be in better shape when he arrived in AEW and when he was tagging with Scorpio Sky and ATT. Not sure what happened since then, but looks like he's let himself go a bit.

Glad Ethan Page got another marquee match.

If AEW has a deavors season, he's someone who could take advantage of that. Definitely someone who can hold his own on the mic and in the ring.

The fact that Hangman is/has been back on TV already makes you wonder wtf is really going on with Adam Cole...

Didn't Cole also have surgery on his shoulder as well? There's also the fact they had to go back to the drawing board since a) Fish and O'Reilly are gone and b) Brawl Out happened.

Khan Man has done 4 Battle of the Belts already? Aint none of them shys ring bells

They've all been taped after live Rampages and aired on Saturday Nights. Probably why they are mostly forgettable.

Time to wrap this up

I thought this was one of the better matches of the series, but please never do a best of 7 series again.

Agreed. Gets repetitive since you know they are going the full 7.

ladder match in L.A. :whew:

They're going to have a fire card for that show in Inglewood with the ladder match, Starks/Jericho, Hangman/Mox, Saraya/Sasha vs. Britt Baker/Hayter

Sara Jay >>>>>

dumpster-man.gif

i cant lie.....

One thing that TK has done a great job of while also avoiding backlash.....is getting JR the fukk up outta here. I be forgetting he still around sometimes :pachaha:

According to JR, they want him for Rampage to improve the relevancy of the show. Also, I think his health is forcing him to scale back a bit. He said on his podcast a few months ago the travel was starting to bother him.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He looked to be in better shape when he arrived in AEW and when he was tagging with Scorpio Sky and ATT. Not sure what happened since then, but looks like he's let himself go a bit.

If AEW has a deavors season, he's someone who could take advantage of that. Definitely someone who can hold his own on the mic and in the ring.

Didn't Cole also have surgery on his shoulder as well? There's also the fact they had to go back to the drawing board since a) Fish and O'Reilly are gone and b) Brawl Out happened.

They've all been taped after live Rampages and aired on Saturday Nights. Probably why they are mostly forgettable.

Agreed. Gets repetitive since you know they are going the full 7.

They're going to have a fire card for that show in Inglewood with the ladder match, Starks/Jericho, Hangman/Mox, Saraya/Sasha vs. Britt Baker/Hayter

dumpster-man.gif

According to JR, they want him for Rampage to improve the relevancy of the show. Also, I think his health is forcing him to scale back a bit. He said on his podcast a few months ago the travel was starting to bother him.
The last Battle of the Belts and the next one aired/will air live after Rampage

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

idk how big/small this is. Apparently TK namedropped CMLL in the grap interview too :manny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

idk how big/small this is. Apparently TK namedropped CMLL in the grap interview too :manny:

CMLL makes more sense for them than AAA. AAA can't do anything with NJPW because CMLL is the only one that can send luchadores to work NJPW stuff. AEW had to cancel some of their plans for the Forbidden Door PPV because of it. CMLL used to also have a working relationship with ROH.

Last edited: