Let's settle this once and for all... Sonic or Mario ?

Who you rocking with?

• Total voters

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Bruh, its Mario all the way

He's the most recognizable game character EVER, an icon and his games rank as the best of ALL TIME; Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Kart, etc

Sonic looked cool but that shyt never left the 90's, lets not forget how the game's main selling point was how fast Sonic went but the lag at some parts was horrendous

They still releasing Mario games to THIS DAY, Bowser's Fury just dropped 3 weeks ago on the Nintendo Switch

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, its Mario all the way

He's the most recognizable game character EVER, an icon and his games rank as the best of ALL TIME; Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario Kart, etc

Sonic looked cool but that shyt never left the 90's, lets not forget how the game's main selling point was how fast Sonic went but the lag at some parts was horrendous

They still releasing Mario games to THIS DAY, Bowser's Fury just dropped 3 weeks ago on the Nintendo Switch

All true, and Mario got my vote, but that Sonic movie was dope.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As much as I love Sonic, he has 3 certified classic games under his name with the rest being either questionable in quality or downright ass.

Mario got multiple side scrolling classics and jumped to 3D successfully on his first try.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Mario

Sonic is like the :krs: of video games. It was great back in the day , but it ain't getting no play nowadays.

:yeshrug:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Sonic at his peak was the greatest Video Game mascot of ALL time

Sonic 1-3 and Sonic & Knuckles plus the Game Gear games were stupendous :lawd:

Plus the old school animated series was better than Mario’s cartoon

shyt fell off hard though:scusthov: you gotta give it to Nintendo for keeping Mario relevant all these years. My future freaking kids will be playing Mario:wow:

Don't forget Sonic CD :banderas:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Sonic at his peak was the greatest Video Game mascot of ALL time

Sonic 1-3 and Sonic & Knuckles plus the Game Gear games were stupendous :lawd:

Plus the old school animated series was better than Mario’s cartoon

shyt fell off hard though:scusthov: you gotta give it to Nintendo for keeping Mario relevant all these years. My future freaking kids will be playing Mario:wow:

Exactly this. Smh sega really dropped the ball while Nintendo took over the world.