Let's Settle This Is @CrimsonTider A Man Or Women?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Damn. All the no name jobbers I have on ignore keep quoting me. Keep makin em mad Minty. :win:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Damn. All the no name jobbers I have on ignore keep quoting me. Keep makin em mad Minty. :win:

40800_o.gif

This a early christmas present add this to your gif stash homo.That's right up your alley

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
40800_o.gif

This a early christmas present add this to your gif stash homo.That's right up your alley

I don't post gay gifs. Flamouyant peopel scare me for some reason. Maritza has swag and she's a bad bytch. #DominicanExcellence nikkas just need something to hate on. You're probably one of those people upset that I shyt on Nicki Minaj. Sorry but your idol flopped. Get the fukk over it.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Sad thing is this young man has been pretending
to be a female for at LEAST 10 years.
he wants to be liked BUT wanna be considered a troll.
post pics and gifs of women he'd like to be BUT
wants us to believe it's because he's attracted to them.
grown man with HIV scars BUT it's only acne.

scust at his t-cell count holding out through 2012...
a0yqua.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
im not hating but..:usure:

I don't troll. Find one post of me trolling. Most of my posts are about social issues. Don't let the few people who are obsessed with talking about me fool you. Think about it. This thread had nothing to do with me but people were in here talking about me BEFORE I EVEN POSTED IN IT anyway. I could die tonight and people will still be talking about me 10 years from now.People are lurking in this thread ONLY because I posted in it. Those people who keep quoting me haven't even made ONE post in here that pertains to the original topic. Those are the real trolls. The only thing is they suck at trolling and end up trolling themselves instead.

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps

I don't troll. Find one post of me trolling. Most of my posts are about social issues. Don't let the few people who are obsessed with talking about me fool you. Think about it. This thread had nothing to do with me but people were in here talking about me BEFORE I EVEN POSTED IN IT anyway. I could die tonight and people will still be talking about me 10 years from now.People are lurking in this thread ONLY because I posted in it. Those people who keep quoting me haven't even made ONE post in here that pertains to the original topic. Those are the real trolls. The only thing is they suck at trolling and end up trolling themselves instead.

:huhldup: fair enough breh, carry on