Let's Settle This Is @CrimsonTider A Man Or Women?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:wtf: this is what Im talkin bout this "Dude" postin madonna gifs like a woman

Last time it was some gif of 3 chicks finger wavin and neck snappin and rollin their eyes.This nikka prolly bi sexual
The gifs I post have nothing to do with my sexuality. Man. You guys don't know what sexuality means. I am only sexually attracted to women. My mind gaems seem to work though. LOL you're talkin about my Maritza gifs. I love that girl. :noah:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

The gifs I post have nothing to do with my sexuality. Man. You guys don't know what sexuality means. I am only sexually attracted to women. My mind gaems seem to work though. LOL you're talkin about my Maritza gifs. I love that girl. :noah:

:heh: at a man admitting to playing mind games with other men :gag:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVXWVXRL-Cw"]'Ya bish' For 5 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:heh: at a man admitting to playing mind games with other men :gag:
You guys started it. I'm just using your fear to control you.
ibwyDuhkZJOull.gif
iuJ70qGCS01tM.gif

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Derek aka @Sierra Mist is a flaming fakkit who tried to hide his fakkitness, but like all disgusting fakkits is just oblivious to the fact it just doesn't work and never will.

We're never gonna let you forget that Derek, you flaming dikksucking fakkit

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
nikka made an alias for the SOLE PURPOSE of quoting/mentioning me. Welp he's on ignore. :heh: Dude literally just looks for whatever thread I'm posting in.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
u post like a broad sometimes. it's cool if you're gay bro. be free.

But he just doesn't realize it.

This flamming dikksuck was in another thread actually asking posters what makes us think he's a faq :mindblown:

Like this fakkit was actually in that thread trying to gather info on why his posts just scream "IM A HOMOSEXUAL" so he can try and fix it !!! :mindblown: