Let's say...you're in a serious relationship and you meet another woman...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
In this scenario, this woman is the real deal. This isn't just a piece of new azz you're :noah: over. This broad is everything you want in a woman. Everything :wow: Whatever your ideal chick is, she's it. The only problem is, the timing is obviously horrible. You're in a long term relationship. And that woman has been good to your sorry ass :wow: But like I said, this new broad is the real deal. The way you feel towards this girl, you never felt towards your main...

What do you do? What's your perspective on it?

Do you chalk it up to being mesmerized by the forbidden fruit.....fall back and be grateful for the relationship that you have?

Or do you see what's good with the new chick?

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Keep her on tha back burner

Get to know her some more , find out if she's tha real deal

then tell tha one u with you need "some space" :lolbron:

start dating tha new bytch see where it goes, if it duznt work out come back to your ex and shower her with gifts

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
This is a fantasy (always will be) that isn't congruent with reality. You aren't in a relationship with this new chick, so how could you possibly know if she's REALLY as perfect as you make her out to be? When we see something that pleases our senses we often forgo any notions of stains or blemishes that thing might have.. We only see what's good and not where the flaws are.

Anyway, if you were really satisfied with your so called "good relationship", you wouldn't be thinking twice about committing evil deeds with another woman, would you? If you were really solidified in your relationship with your current lady, you wouldn't feel the need to meet another chick, no matter how perfect she may seem.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Keep her on tha back burner

Get to know her some more , find out if she's tha real deal

then tell tha one u with you need "some space" :lolbron:

start dating tha new bytch see where it goes, if it duznt work out come back to your ex and shower her with gifts

my co-worker is doing this exact thing :steviej:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You're in a long term relationship. And that woman has been good to your sorry ass :wow:

Sounds stupid. Leave someone that's been good to you for someone that you've never been in a relationship with because you "think" she's everything you want. Men are never happy. :smh:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Sounds stupid. Leave someone that's been good to you for someone that you've never been in a relationship with because you "think" she's everything you want. Men are never happy. :smh:

Because some women don't do the same shyt, right? :why:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
!f my ch!ck good to me & we been together for a long t!me th!s new b!tch gon need some garden!n t!ps try!n to destroy my happy home....

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
In this scenario, this woman is the real deal. This isn't just a piece of new azz you're :noah: over. This broad is everything you want in a woman. Everything :wow: Whatever your ideal chick is, she's it. The only problem is, the timing is obviously horrible. You're in a long term relationship. And that woman has been good to your sorry ass :wow: But like I said, this new broad is the real deal. The way you feel towards this girl, you never felt towards your main...

What do you do? What's your perspective on it?

Do you chalk it up to being mesmerized by the forbidden fruit.....fall back and be grateful for the relationship that you have?

Or do you see what's good with the new chick?

:hmm:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

women would never do such a thing :alright:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
id just fukk the new chick a couple times and stay with my girl.

when it comes to relationships some people say the grass is greener on the other side.

i say the devil you know is better than the devil you dont.