Let's say Orton gets dem devours...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all the recent reports that Vince aint happy with Orton's "outspokenly indifferent" reaction to the news that he would have to serve a 60 day suspension....lets say he violates again or is fired or whatever...If Randall goes to TNA would that be a game changer?

TNA has been moving in the right direction lately and arguably the best tv right now. Could Orton be enough to give them that extra push to make TNA a legit competitor?

Orton could show up in TNA with Rock, Austin, HBK, and a resurrected Eddie Guerrero and they'd only get a bump in the ratings for a couple of weeks before TNA's booking fukked everything up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone actually seen the recent TNA product? I havent tuned in in months but I'm hearing it's gotten better, tv is starting to make sense and the last 2 ppvs have been solid. That's why I asked my original question.

Is it worth watching again?

Daps
Has anyone actually seen the recent TNA product? I havent tuned in in months but I'm hearing it's gotten better, tv is starting to make sense and the last 2 ppvs have been solid. That's why I asked my original question.

Is it worth watching again?

It certainly is, best wrestling show on tv.

Daniel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Orton would go to TNA. Not quite sure, but he might just retire from wrestling in general.