rvd hardy anderson storm :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Blandy would get a major pop and put some ratings numbers up upon his debut

He would beat the shyt out of Anderson and get suspended

Have decent matches, they would put the belt on him and he would not have 2 worry about getting drug tested

Make some of the knockouts quit and wreck a few hotel rooms in orlando

Catch another concussion or two and have to be forced into retirement

all joking aside, Orton was born and bred to be a WWE guy. He's been up in that shyt for 10+ years now. I do not see someone like him "lowering" himself for a pay-cut and being in the #2 promotion. Dude just needs to get his shyt together and fix up things with the E, maybe get a exemption for TRT or some shyt so he doesn't have to take roids.

It's not a good look though when coke boy has you on his radar

"Lowering" himself? As in lowering how often he works shows? :ld:

I get the point like everyone already knows that WWE pays peeps (although it STILL aint that good WCW money) well. But dont they still have this rigorous schedule to where they work like 320 to 365 days a year to earn it? Not to mention the traveling all the time everywhere?

When working that hard and often, it would be a crime to not get paid well.

Now as for TNA, aint it "still" a very light schedule in comparison? Last I heard they dont even work a 3rd of the E schedule? (something like the old taped shows, they do 2 at a time so basically 2 Tuesdays a month they work and maybe a ppv so a minimum of working 3 times a month, 36 times a year. Then throw in some few house shows maybe up to 50-70 day a year?)

So yea, some peeps may make $40k-$60k, and others may make $100k +, but if you make that and only work like 3-10 days a month, what is there really to clown? Some peeps aint making that working 250-300 days a year?

I guess its the old, "never let the facts get in the way of a good story" mindset :leon:

Now if thats incorrect and they do work as much and travel as much in the E and get paid low than that is fukked up, but if not.

I dont see why Randy would have a problem making decent money and having more free time on his hands to do whatever and smoke all the weed he wants to smoke when there are no other real options of employment in this industry in the US?

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

I get the point like everyone already knows that WWE pays peeps (although it STILL aint that good WCW money) well. But dont they still have this rigorous schedule to where they work like 320 to 365 days a year to earn it? Not to mention the traveling all the time everywhere?

Now as for TNA, aint it "still" a very light schedule in comparison? Last I heard they dont even work a 3rd of the E schedule? (something like the old taped shows, they do 2 at a time so basically 2 Tuesdays a month they work and maybe a ppv so a minimum of working 3 times a month, 36 times a year. Then throw in some few house shows maybe up to 50-70 day a year?)

So yea, some peeps may make $40k-$60k, and others may make $100k +, but if you make that and only work like 3-10 days a month, what is there really to clown? Some peeps aint making that working 250-300 days a year?

I guess its the old, "never let the facts get in the way of a good story" mindset :leon:

Now if thats incorrect and they do work as much and travel as much in the E and get paid low than that is fukked up, but if not.

I dont see why Randy would have a problem making decent money and having more free time on his hands to do whatever and smoke all the weed he wants to smoke when there are no other real options of employment in this industry in the US?

:leon:

Singh

All Star
Daps

First and foremost, good luck @ No Way Out bring back the belt and AJ to the TSC, bytch ass would never activate my account and force me to be a lurker for 3 years on SOHH Femme will have the beer on ice.

(Note: I ain't no dave metlzer or any of that shyt, this is just my opinion)

One of the big perks about TNA is only working like a couple days out of the month, having time to do other shyt, no drug tests, and not getting tore up by the rigorous travel schedule in the E.

Motherfukkers that go there sing those praises on arrival and a few months in @ TNA. But honestly, over-time history has shown that the majority of them get their money and DIP. There are exceptions like motherfukkers that are blacklisted (IE: the fake white wannabe Rock who used to be called Kennedy)

Christian got mad at Vince and called up double J. He did his time in Impact and fukking Edge picked him up with Lita in the backseat. They grabbed a bag of uncut and Edge dropped him off at coke boys doorstep.

Meth hardy was on the verge of suicide watch and coke boy got rid of his ass before he had to call the paramedics. Dude went to impact and still showed that he had star power and could draw. He got another shot at the E after.

Nash went to impact and did his thing. After a minute, he threw up the kliq distress signal and Hunter Holmes gave him a hug and a plane ticket to Connecticut.

Booker wanted to link up his school to WWE's developmental program and coke boy prolly gave him Micheal Jordan-esque cism and Book packed his bags. He went to Impact n did his bid. He prolly had a shoot "tell me I just didn't see that" moment there. Dude decided he'll accept a headset & cism to get another E paycheck and a HOF induction.

I seriously do not see Orton being any different honestly. Unless he is going to be the exception. Even though Orton has become increasingly dull in the last few years, I would love to see matches like Orton vs Joe, Orton vs Styles, Orton vs Bobby Rooo, Orton vs Storm, and Orton vs A-Double.

This is all hypothetical, I personally don't think Orton is going anywhere, I think his loyalty is with coke boy vince.

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
Blandy would get a major pop and put some ratings numbers up upon his debut

He would beat the shyt out of Anderson and get suspended

Have decent matches, they would put the belt on him and he would not have 2 worry about getting drug tested

Make some of the knockouts quit and wreck a few hotel rooms in orlando

Catch another concussion or two and have to be forced into retirement

all joking aside, Orton was born and bred to be a WWE guy. He's been up in that shyt for 10+ years now. I do not see someone like him "lowering" himself for a pay-cut and being in the #2 promotion. Dude just needs to get his shyt together and fix up things with the E, maybe get a exemption for TRT or some shyt so he doesn't have to take roids.

:youngsabo: hahah so much truth
It's not a good look though when coke boy has you on his radar

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orton is expendable. They can just push somebody down our throats until it eventually sticks.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
than there will be less restholds in the WWE
images

• Dap
Reactions: ECA
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trippin that there are two Clemenza's :ohhh::ohhh::ooh::ooh:

Lol to set the record straight I was on the other board since '01. I went by a different name but lost it when you know who came and crushed the buildings. The other Clemenza had the name first but this is what i go by in 'real life' and I even told him I didn't post much anyway so it wasn't a problem. But truthfully I only began to post more just so I could view JBO lol