Let's say Orton gets dem devours...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all the recent reports that Vince aint happy with Orton's "outspokenly indifferent" reaction to the news that he would have to serve a 60 day suspension....lets say he violates again or is fired or whatever...If Randall goes to TNA would that be a game changer?

TNA has been moving in the right direction lately and arguably the best tv right now. Could Orton be enough to give them that extra push to make TNA a legit competitor?

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
TNA's issue has never been talent its been behind the scenes. they have jeff hardy who sold the most merch before he left WWE, and now they have hogan and there still isnt that drastic of a change. orton would make people watch for 3 weeks and they'd forget like they did about angle, rvd, etc..

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
TNA's issue has never been talent its been behind the scenes. they have jeff hardy who sold the most merch before he left WWE, and now they have hogan and there still isnt that drastic of a change. orton would make people watch for 3 weeks and they'd forget like they did about angle, rvd, etc..
welcome breh

Singh

All Star
Daps
Blandy would get a major pop and put some ratings numbers up upon his debut

He would beat the shyt out of Anderson and get suspended

Have decent matches, they would put the belt on him and he would not have 2 worry about getting drug tested

Make some of the knockouts quit and wreck a few hotel rooms in orlando

Catch another concussion or two and have to be forced into retirement

all joking aside, Orton was born and bred to be a WWE guy. He's been up in that shyt for 10+ years now. I do not see someone like him "lowering" himself for a pay-cut and being in the #2 promotion. Dude just needs to get his shyt together and fix up things with the E, maybe get a exemption for TRT or some shyt so he doesn't have to take roids.

It's not a good look though when coke boy has you on his radar

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
As a heel he might make an impact...but he's still mediocre and a complete 'E manufactured product

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
if you think he's unmotivated and doesn't give a shyt in the WWE just imagine what he'd do in TNA, won't start or end well at all.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am not one of those people who has a fit every time Dixie goes after a WWE guy but I would have to become one if she signed Orton. Dude is a disaster who can't work his way out of a wet paper bag. Aside from his name recognition there is not one positive he could bring to TNA.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Especially in that company, where he'd definitely have a big fish, little pond complex.

I'm pretty sure Hulk once singled out Randy as the one guy he'd pluck from the WWE. And I know Spike would cover his deal.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I wouldn't give a fukk if I was Orton either. In todays era of wrestling, he is one of the few "stars" that stand out. (was at one point the #2 guy after Cena until Punk and to a degree Sheamus overtook him)

The company invested a decade into him, so he could get away with a lot of shyt. And if worse comes to worse, the competition would hire him in an instant because of his status in the E. Dude already made a lot of money and since he is locked into a 10 year contract he would be paid to be released as well, only to have another job waiting for him. :yeshrug: