Let's reminisce about Free Lunch in school.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Free lunch was my ish brehs:noah:. I wasn't spoiled and i didn't get no allowance so a nikka cherished those free lunches like it was my last meal... The cheese steak.:ohlawd:... It didn't have cheese but i use to put 4 packets of ketchup on it and drowned it down with that chocolate milk... Burger day was Wednesday. Put the fries in the burger and lace the buns with mustard and ketchup and called it McFryBurg :cook:. I believe it was 5th grade when my homie showed me the mustard/mayo combo:cook::noah:, dipped those crispy fries in there was like :krs:, Still use the saucery mixing method til this day..The tater tots were my favorite sides, so crispy but the school was greedy with the quantity so i always eyed the tray with the most quantity from the back of the line...can't forget pizza Friday :gladbron:, some nikkas use to come to school just for that big square pizza, but it was so luscious. Signified the beginning of the weekend... Finally breakfast :noah:... Corn flakes and milk in the morning. I use to think "skim milk" was "skin milk" so my backward elementary mind thought it was made out of skin cow. Had to eat the cereal with the whole milk than went to morning basketball. I spoiled myself with that 75 cent ice cream sandwich when i found loose change between the couch or beat some fool in paper football. Share your favorite free lunch delicassy.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
damn, i rememer one time i lost my lunch ticket book for the whole quarter like a week into it. had me like :sadcam: everyday at lunch for the rest of the quarter

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:wow:

food was straight piff! I remember the rich kids would beg for an exchange :russ: I sold a couple of chicken sandwiches :ehh:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
nikkas use to talk shyt back in the day if you ate school lunch here in harlem lol i never understood that shyt, i loved them round pepperoni pizzas :ahh:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
@PUT IN WORK, cheese steaks.. @little4209, hot pockets :wtb: *starts hat!n on em*

my school had that w!lderness surv!val go!n, you had to at the front of the l!ne or them p!zzas & choco m!lk was gone & you stuck w!t that dry ass sandw!ch...

Last edited by a moderator: