Let's relive the first time we ever benched 225

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Did it last year. I wasn't huge on benching did dumbbell press for the most part.
Then one day I said lemme start benching. A few months later, it was a Sunday, November 20th 2016 to be exact. I did my usual build up and lift going up from 135, 185,205, 215 then I said fukk it its time. I listened to my music got in my zone an with all my might pushed and came down and was like :leon: this lighter than I thought. Pumped out 5 of them joints:ballout:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I did it for the first time about a year ago. I’ve always been a dumbbell guy. Haven’t benched in years. Was working out with the homie who benches and he slapped on two plates, so I said lemme give it a try. Knocked out six solid reps first time out. Haven’t tried it since then.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:damn:fukk yall - im struggling to hit 205 with my kevin durant noodle arms.
attempt it anyways

you can go up 5 lb, 10 lb a time it dont matter at a certain point it will click that if you need to get stronger you will overpower the weight. Mentally check yourself and execute :rambo:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Nikka you sound like a fakkit. You probably been lifting at the same weight for like 4 years and still look exactly the same. :laff:
What school did you "play" for? I knew when I asked the first time you'd avoid the question.

I've been lifting, running and training off and on for over 20 years. I could teach you several things about proper training.That's how I know that you're a simple".I lift things up and put them down" dude. The damage you're doing to your body will be evident in a few years. Laugh now, though.