Lets Relive 2007, the year of Super Cena

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not quite. No one wanted to credit him with burying wrestlers and angles but now the evidence is irrefutable. Cena is a company dog..an errand boy to the last but he definitely sandbags matches where he loses big. Considering how much of a disaster he's been on PPV and how he has personally been responsible for the most loyal of their audience tuning out over the last 4 years, it reiterates the feeling that he's stale, boring, and the worst main event face of the last 20 years next to stalwart lames like Diesel and Michaels.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Not quite. No one wanted to credit him with burying wrestlers and angles but now the evidence is irrefutable. Cena is a company dog..an errand boy to the last but he definitely sandbags matches where he loses big. Considering how much of a disaster he's been on PPV and how he has personally been responsible for most of most loyal of their audience tuning out over the last 4 years, it reiterates the feeling that he's stale, boring, and the worst main event face of the last 20 years next to stalwart lames like Diesel and Michaels.

on point :obama:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Not quite. No one wanted to credit him with burying wrestlers and angles but now the evidence is irrefutable. Cena is a company dog..an errand boy to the last but he definitely sandbags matches where he loses big. Considering how much of a disaster he's been on PPV and how he has personally been responsible for the most loyal of their audience tuning out over the last 4 years, it reiterates the feeling that he's stale, boring, and the worst main event face of the last 20 years next to stalwart lames like Diesel and Michaels.
Well I was speaking mostly on his promos but people were calling for dudes head back then just like now. Cena's coming off 2 MOTYC and no matter how much people wanna discredit it's truth. The only match you could considered sandbagged was Wrestlemania against Miz. But thing is he was facing a hack like the Miz. I'm sorry that he didn't quite work out like you expected but I could've told you Mikey didn't have what it takes.

And you say he's driven away fans but I disagree because they're all here online ranting or in the crowd chanting Cena Sucks trying to drown out little kids and females as hard as they can. Pathetic. Say he's lost fans but he's brought in a whole new generation which top guys like HBK, HHH, Taker, Angle, Lesnar never accomplished. They started losing people when they decided to make HHH the man and that's fact.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh no....Cena has a LONG history of shaky matches when he goes down. The botches against Edge when he lost the title, those mediocre matches with Blandy...the guy works very lazy and is content with it.

LOL@you really being a fan for this fool. Funny shyt.

Anyway...he's definitely driven away fans. The numbers never lie about that. From 4.2s to 2.94s. That's what Raw got this week in the post Rock/Brock effect of WM season. Once again his shaky rumor and horrible promo ability had fans everywhere shaking their head..then the came up with this 3 hour Raw thing and them knowing he's gonna get more time than ever? That was basically a death kneel.

John Cena is a kid who sells merchandise. That's it. He hasn't moved that needle in ratings in who knows how long. That's why they brought in Lesnar...that's why they bow down to Rock more than ever before. That's why they want Austin back next year for a match with a Lesnar or Punk. They know Cena on his own isn't good enough nor big enough to carry all of this. Nyggas like to lament the Miz on failing but Cena is pushed harder than anyone and he's generating 2.9s in his prime while everyone else is buried and depushed as second rate to him. That's disgusting.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
You know damn well once HHH came to the top in 05 ratings plummeted.

Barely anybody is moving ratongs not even your Rock(ratings were higher years before when he wasn't even there). We talking about ratings during the Wrestlemania aftermath when it's always at its lowest and still Cena is the only one not losing millions of viewers every week like favorites Daniel Bryan, Punk, Orton and your favorite the fukking Miz. It's like I always say Cena's no big draw but without him Raw's doing low 2s every week.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Barely anybody is moving ratongs not even your Rock(ratings were higher years before when he wasn't even there). We talking about ratings during the Wrestlemania aftermath when it's always at its lowest and still Cena is the only one not losing millions of viewers every week like favorites Daniel Bryan, Punk, Orton and your favorite the fukking Miz. It's like I always say Cena's no big draw but without him Raw's doing low 2s every week.

The bolded will be ignored.

Cena plays his position no more no less, they talk so much shyt about him but watch anyway. Some even put money in Cena's pockets and see him main event live, self ether is the worst. :lolbron:

Daps
I didn't mind Cena so much this year Cena/Michaels, Cena/Umaga were good although Michaels blatantly carried him. Status is right tho, no one moves ratings significantly anymore. Cena's era is basically holding steady at 3.0-3.3. There have been segments this year where Cena lost viewers Cena/Kane before EC for example was losing viewers on the reg. In fact Cena lost viewers alongside Rock in an overrun.

I don't really like nor do I hate Cena because he has an understandable role as top face as well as ambassador for WWE. I can't really blame him for the circumstances that culminated in him running with the torch but what I don't like is how the WWE halfway sabotages other people trying to get on that level which would actually help take the load off Cena. Punk last year and Bryan initially are two examples of this. The Attitude/Ruthless Aggression Eras were lead by Rock/Austin but there still was a great supporting cast like DX, Jericho, Booker, Lesnar, Angle, E & C, Hardys, Dudleys, etc. WWE today is a lot thinner and as a result Cena gets pushed over everyone which diminishes the importance of those wrestlers.