let's put to rest The MYTH that CURRY played with a torn ligament in the 2016 Finals on this website

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
You ignored the discussion and attacked my credibility, as if I'm some braindead troll posting nonsense worthy of scrolling past. I consider that an insult.

What you wrote was not the truth. You just made some shyt up about me being exclusively obsessed with headlines about the Warriors, right after you admitted you didnt read my post that started off explaining how their various actions over the years have gradually led me to go from "wow this kid Curry is amazing" to "nah fukk these dudes."

Everyone isnt gonna root for the same people. I think if more people paid as much attention as I do, that would be a more prevalent opinion of the team. :tu:
pay attention to things that have nothing to do with the on court product? cmon man...you seriously cant be this fickle :mjlol:
thats like me going on peta's twitter and seeing the way chickens die and cows die ....and be like :jbhmm: this is really awful...i wont eat meats anymore
fukk that...gimme that chicken :russ:
i can appreciate lebron and the cavs just like i can appreciate the warriors and stephen curry.

Daps
vi07pv.png

UNDERSTANDING STEPH CURRY’S GRADE 1 MCL SPRAIN

The 2016 NBA postseason took a dramatic turn Sunday evening when Warriors guard Stephen Curry suffered a right knee injury as the first half came to a close. He attempted to return to the start the third quarter but quickly retreated to the locker room before being ruled out for the game with a sprained knee.

The reigning MVP and heartbeat of a record-breaking Warriors team underwent a MRI on the injured joint Monday where it was determined he suffered a Grade 1 MCL sprain.

The injury occurred after Curry appeared to slip on a wet spot left by Houston big man Donatas Motiejunas, who also slipped just seconds before Curry hit the ground. Curry’s left leg extended backward while his right knee bent forward. His right foot appeared to remain planted on the court and the resulting valgus force of the fall overloaded the inside aspect of his knee, the location of the medial collateral ligament (MCL).

The MCL, along with the ACL, PCL, and LCL, serves as a primary stabilizer of the knee. Given its location, the MCL is critical in lateral or side-to-side movement. Damage to the medial meniscus often accompanies a MCL sprain as fibers of the ligament adhere to the fibrocartilage disc. Fortunately Curry appears to have avoided any meniscus involvement.

knee-300x292.jpg

When a ligament like the MCL is sprained, the injury is often assigned a grade based on the amount of associated damage. A minor or Grade 1 sprain is given when partial or micro tearing of the effected ligaments has occurred. A more moderate Grade 2 sprain is more commonly referred to as a partial tear and is more painful and limiting. Grade 2 injuries are often accompanied by a considerable amount of swelling and require rest and more intensive treatment. A Grade 3 sprain is relatively uncommon in sports but is a devastating injury. Grade 3 injuries result in a loss of function and mechanical stability and often require a long period of inactivity and in some cases surgery.

Fortunately for the Warriors, Curry’s mild MCL sprain can heal without surgical intervention. Instead conservative treatment and modalities will be used to address the associated symptoms and help stimulate the body’s natural healing process. The amount of time needed varies from person to person though the team has already determined he will sit for at least two weeks. When he does return expect Curry to wear a protective brace to help stabilize the area. Lateral movements, particularly on the defensive end, will be his biggest obstacle moving forward.
And @ikbm has already posted this -

First degree (mildest)
little tearing,
pain or swelling; joint stability is good.

Second degree
– broadest range of
damage, with moderate instability and
moderate to severe pain and swelling.

Third degree (most severe)
– ligament
is completely ruptured; joint is unstable;
severe pain and swelling; other tissues
are often damaged.

https://www.acsm.org/docs/brochures/sprains-strains-and-tears.pdf

"no one ever said that dumb shyt you said, there are very few ligaments in your entire body that you can "tear" completely and function well enough to even perform a sport".

I expect a 1000-word handwritten apology by next week. Now get off my dikk. :camby:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
vi07pv.png

And @ikbm has already posted this -

"no one ever said that dumb shyt you said, there are very few ligaments in your entire body that you can "tear" completely and function well enough to even perform a sport".

I expect a 1000-word handwritten apology by next week. Now get off my dikk. :camby:
Ah so u do indeed think their was a tear... ..so the thread didnt even need the exposal to ring true with u...Now understand they said.....no damage....no damage...no tear..nothing was seen in the mri....but i bet they could see ur bytchasness in that mri:stylin:

And this mutherfukka u quoted better be curry's team doctor

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I don't know what's worse: making a thread begging for my attention, making a thread based on lies, making a thread which gets debunked within a handful of posts, or making a thread that makes you look like a smart dumb nikka.

:jbhmm:
Making a thread you Took the time to prove true...weaponizing me even further lol.. adding this to first post

UNDERSTANDING STEPH CURRY’S GRADE 1 MCL SPRAIN

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
no one ever said that dumb shyt you said
there are very few ligaments in your entire body that you can "tear" completely and function well enough to even perform a sport
you're clearly being obtuse...sprains can vary in degrees anyway
im not even sure some of you nikkas have even rolled an ankle in your lives :dead:

he had a first degree sprain...which allowed him to play after a few weeks off.
considering how much pressure a knee takes just walking up and down...let alone going up and down at high paces against nba players...there is no chance in hell he wouldve healed 100 percent
he didnt make that an excuse...and they lost.
everyone will be at 100 this finals tho :lupe:
@Malta nothing but love for u bro... Ur my favorite poster on this site... Just wanna prove a point

All tears are sprains, there have been several players that walked off the court after they tore their ACL.

I'm hoping for the best for Curry but it looked bad.

This is a reply to me saying he aiight