let's put to rest The MYTH that CURRY played with a torn ligament in the 2016 Finals on this website

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
I don't know what's worse: making a thread begging for my attention, making a thread based on lies, making a thread which gets debunked within a handful of posts, or making a thread that makes you look like a smart dumb nikka.

:jbhmm:
Oh no, I've got it:

Making a thread begging for my attention, then basing it on lies, then having it debunked, and then fleeing from it because you're made to look like a smart dumb nikka. :picard:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
watch Brawn win a conference finals game by damn near 50 and still have Chef on your mind brehs

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
need gif of Klove locking up the guy whose offense is better than MJ :laff: :laff:
giphy.gif
got u bro :lolbron:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
no one ever said that dumb shyt you said
there are very few ligaments in your entire body that you can "tear" completely and function well enough to even perform a sport
you're clearly being obtuse...sprains can vary in degrees anyway
im not even sure some of you nikkas have even rolled an ankle in your lives :dead:

he had a first degree sprain...which allowed him to play after a few weeks off.
considering how much pressure a knee takes just walking up and down...let alone going up and down at high paces against nba players...there is no chance in hell he wouldve healed 100 percent
he didnt make that an excuse...and they lost.
everyone will be at 100 this finals tho :lupe:
HE didnt make an excuse. The team didnt. Kerr said he was fine. Steph said he was good. Yelled he was back after dropping 40.

None of that stopped the loyal stans, as well as nearly every media outlet, from making the excuses for him. Pulling numbers like "70%" out of thin air, glibly questioning "what's going on, there MUST be something wrong", pushing fake news stories about Steph needing surgery. :dead:

Was quite a spectacle to witness. And talking heads still give him a pass to this day on the basis of him being hurt.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
HE didnt make an excuse. The team didnt. Kerr said he was fine. Steph said he was good. Yelled he was back after dropping 40.

None of that stopped the loyal stans, as well as nearly every media outlet, from making the excuses for him. Pulling numbers like "70%" out of thin air, glibly questioning "what's going on, there MUST be something wrong", pushing fake news stories about Steph needing surgery. :dead:

Was quite a spectacle to witness. And talking heads still give him a pass to this day on the basis of him being hurt.
you have more of an agenda than the warriors supposedly do
i dont take anything you say seriously
you have no objectivity when it comes to the warriors and thats fine.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
you have more of an agenda than the warriors supposedly do
i dont take anything you say seriously
you have no objectivity when it comes to the warriors and thats fine.
I look at every situation objectively. Objectively, I am not a fan of the Warriors due to an extended series of actions they have committed over the years, as well as the tendency the media has to treat them with kid gloves in the interest of continuing to push this story of this amazing team coming out of nowhere and taking over basketball, led by a kid-friendly, non-threatening "young" man that kids can easily identify with.

Is that ok with you? :usure:

Honestly, your post didn't make much sense as a response to what I wrote. Are you disputing anything I wrote? Did Curry not celebrate and announce he was back after torching Portland? Did the media not immediately start prompting him for explanations for his drop off in play, despite the insistence of everyone on the team that he wasnt dealing with any physical issues? Were there not stories circling that he was secretly playing through at least one major injury that would require surgery? :jbhmm:

Tell me what exactly has you feeling some type of way because I dont get it.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
I look at every situation objectively. Objectively, I am not a fan of the Warriors due to an extended series of actions they have committed over the years, as well as the tendency the media has to treat them with kid gloves in the interest of continuing to push this story of this amazing team coming out of nowhere and taking over basketball, led by a kid-friendly, non-threatening "young" man that kids can easily identify with.

Is that ok with you? :usure:

Honestly, your post didn't make much sense as a response to what I wrote. Are you disputing anything I wrote? Did Curry not celebrate and announce he was back after torching Portland? Did the media not immediately start prompting him for explanations for his drop off in play, despite the insistence of everyone on the team that he wasnt dealing with any physical issues? Were there not stories circling that he was secretly playing through at least one major injury that would require surgery? :jbhmm:

Tell me what exactly has you feeling some type of way because I dont get it.
im only gonna read the first sentence
no you dont look at shyt objectively
you read too far into shyt said by the media and that helps you shape your dislike for one of the most entertaining teams in years
the warriors are good...media outlets will find any and everything to write about them...cause talking about franchises that have been successful generate the most money
its simple math.
ex: the yankees
i gauge how i feel about teams by what i see on the court. you gauge how you feel about teams by reading a headline and getting aggy :scust:
have a good day.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
im only gonna read the first sentence
no you dont look at shyt objectively
you read too far into shyt said by the media and that helps you shape your dislike for one of the most entertaining teams in years
the warriors are good...media outlets will find any and everything to write about them...cause talking about franchises that have been successful generate the most money
its simple math.
ex: the yankees
i gauge how i feel about teams by what i see on the court. you gauge how you feel about teams by reading a headline and getting aggy :scust:
have a good day.
If you read past the first sentence instead of ignoring an honest attempt at civil discourse, you wouldnt have written that silly response to the imaginary post you apparently decided to respond to instead :mjlol:

Truth is rarely the easy route, but to each his own. :manny:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
If you read past the first sentence instead of ignoring an honest attempt at civil discourse, you wouldnt have written that silly response to the imaginary post you apparently decided to respond to instead :mjlol:

Truth is rarely the easy route, but to each his own. :manny:
i didnt insult you therefore its still civil :tu:
if ive read one diatribe you've had about the warriors...i've read them all.
you aint saying anything new so why should i bother.
what i said was the truth...cause i just read it...and what i said still applies :pachaha:
:tu:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
i didnt insult you therefore its still civil :tu:
if ive read one diatribe you've had about the warriors...i've read them all.
you aint saying anything new so why should i bother.
what i said was the truth
:tu:
You ignored the discussion and attacked my credibility, as if I'm some braindead troll posting nonsense worthy of scrolling past. I consider that an insult.

What you wrote was not the truth. You just made some shyt up about me being exclusively obsessed with headlines about the Warriors, right after you admitted you didnt read my post that started off explaining how their various actions over the years have gradually led me to go from "wow this kid Curry is amazing" to "nah fukk these dudes."

Everyone isnt gonna root for the same people. I think if more people paid as much attention as I do, that would be a more prevalent opinion of the team. :tu:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
i told no lies on the first post.. or the thread title..

i just came from the gym nicca
Oh no, I've got it:

Making a thread begging for my attention, then basing it on lies, then having it debunked, and then fleeing from it because you're made to look like a smart dumb nikka. :picard:

Nothing small about an MCL sprain. That means he played with a partially torn ligament

guess who dapped this??? and dont try and undap.. i took the screenshot

hoe :russ::mjlol::lolbron: