Lets play psychologist: fukk is wrong with u know who?

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
what exposal are we talking about? also, paz do u honestly believe anyone reads your posts? that shyt is instant skip status like track 8 on ready to die

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Find it odd how the fakkit op is forever screaming how he doesnt give a fukk abt this board yet all he does is log into this alias to pop shyt abt posters :umad:

Yeah bytch I know ure an alias :stopitslime:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Find it odd how the fakkit op is forever screaming how he doesnt give a fukk abt this board yet all he does is log into this alias to pop shyt abt posters :umad:

Yeah bytch I know ure an alias :stopitslime:

ok then whose alias am I? Funny I just took you off ignore the other day looks like time to put you back on.

edit: i never said I didnt give a fukk about the board I love the coli and I was on sohh for years. I dont care for the dumb shyt you particpate in and the drama you create and your 50 post a day. I post a few times a day I don't live on here. Far as im concern losers like you and **** bring this board down. back to ignore tho peace.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
ok then whose alias am I? Funny I just took you off ignore the other day looks like time to put you back on.

edit: i never said I didnt give a fukk about the board I love the coli and I was on sohh for years. I dont care for the dumb shyt you particpate in and the drama you create and your 50 post a day. I post a few times a day I don't live on here. Far as im concern losers like you and **** bring this board down. back to ignore tho peace.

ah bytch u never put me on ignore in the first place :heh:

its odd how i never knew this alias existed until u publically announced on various occasions that u put me on ignore cus i got in yo feelings :umad:

And Im at 27 posts a day bytch :lawd:

And ure a hypocritical b*stard to say the least cus only time i see this sn pop up is when ure participating in the fukkery that happens within this forum. :mindblown:

and #negged for 5 starring this shytty ass thread...no one dap'd ya op bytch. :russ: so stfu and go back to be an irrelevant faq.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
yeah derek's a she-male enthusiast.
Nikki put that young lad's soul on ice
15psf41.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what exposal are we talking about? also, paz do u honestly believe anyone reads your posts? that shyt is instant skip status like track 8 on ready to die

shut your corny ass up and go promote sean price or macklelow or whichever yuppie put out an album recently.