Lets play psychologist: fukk is wrong with u know who?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I'm gonna take this time to :salute: @Paz

At least when he came out he just admitted it and didn't do any funny business with alias' and all that attention seeking stuff

except he spent over a decade on SOHH trying to convince people he was a scary mean heterosexual thug that was too gully and menacing to get laid :laugh:

when in reality he's a morbid, manic depressed autistic homo who writes blogs about jaggin off to men from nickelodeon shows and getting brain scans to diagnose whatever the hell is wrong with him

Last edited by a moderator:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
except he spent over a decade on SOHH trying to convince people he was a scary mean heterosexual thug that was too gully and menacing to get laid :laugh:

when in reality he's a morbid, manic depressed autistic homo who writes blogs about jaggin off to men from nickelodeon shows and getting brain scans to diagnose whatever the hell is wrong with him

:dwillhuh: see... I didn't realize all this tho breh

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for not @ me in ur gay usual rants
Pazzy
images

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

on some real shyt, i'm surprised that people are actually giving this loser a pass. you are WORST than the "****" character that folks are going crazy about.

all you do is make troll posts all day, make stupid threads, make e-gangs and stupid ass wars abusing the site features, try to pick fights with posters, abuse the site features where people can't even have rep points anymore and basically ruins the site. :why: if there's anybody you should be trying to run off or question their mindstate, it's this loser. if the owners of this site were smart, they would ban you for the sake of their website. you are BAD for business.

hell, even when this lame got banned from sohh, he would reappear under different screennames doing the same shyt, harassing posters for no reason on some attention shyt. fukk "****". ya need to run this troll out and give that dude some intervention. dude really has nothing better to do with his time.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Thing is, I think that shyt last night really affected him, he just disappeared at some point. I've only seen maybe one exposal on this scale. Even then, that shyt nikki and illa dropped was just ridiculous.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

for real, dude, you really do come off as a fukking basketcase. unlike the "****" character, they don't seem to be obsessed with ruining this website. you on the other do. i wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the people that was behind the whole sohh, allhiphop hacks and etc and was connected to *****.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Thing is, I think that shyt last night really affected him, he just disappeared at some point. I've only seen maybe one exposal on this scale. Even then, that shyt nikki and illa dropped was just ridiculous.

nah breh, he was still posting at 5am, 6am, bytching about not being let into tc. he never left, not even that soap opera last night could make him take a break.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
This thread got 400 views damn how many times did **** hit refresh? You know Paz looked at this thread at least 100 times.

Daps
No talking bout Sierra mist aka alabaster ****. I forget sometimes there are people on here not from sohh. I'm not really into this whole misty thing and going back and forth with him. However I was on sohh during its prime and Sierra mist did this same shyt there and some even worse and creepy shyt then he has done here. It just blows my mind how someone becomes like him. What events in his life made him be this way?

Never heard of him

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
nah breh, he was still posting at 5am, 6am, bytching about not being let into tc. he never left, not even that soap opera last night could make him take a break.

:whoo: well I wish that nikka would defend himself or come clean... This dude is taking gargantuan sized L's