Lets not forget Ramsay Bolton dropped the realest diss track in GOT history

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
5.)

nikka let Rickon run halfway towards Jon then proceeded to miss arrows on purpose until he was close enough for Jon to see him die in 1080p :wow:

That was possibly the most gully shyt (before an L) since Oblock Oberyn was stylin all over the Mountain in front of the Lannisters :damn:
Come and see :umad:

Daps
The book version is even more :huhldup::whoa:

b*stard
, was the only word written outside the scroll. No Lord Snow or Jon Snow or
Lord Commander. Simply b*stard. And the letter was sealed with a smear of hard pink wax. “You were right to come at once,” Jon said. You were right to be afraid. He cracked the seal, flattened the parchment, and read.

Your false king is dead, b*stard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle.

I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.

Your false king’s friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, b*stard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

I want my bride back. I want the false king’s queen. I want his daughter and his red witch.

I want his wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want Reek. Send them to me, b*stard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your b*stard’s heart and eat it.

It was signed,

Ramsay Bolton,
Trueborn Lord of Winterfell.

in the book, Stannis didn't kill his daughter?

and Mance Rayder is still alive?

:ohhh:

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
in the book, Stannis didn't kill his daughter?

and Mance Rayder is still alive?

:ohhh:

Long story short, melisandre used magic to make someone else look like Mance and then burned that person. The real Mance was sent to infiltrate winterfell.

As for Stannis' daughter, the books haven't gotten to that point yet. The showrunners spoiled that shireen is gonna burn in the upcoming book, but it's almost garaunteed to be all melisandre's doing and that stannis won't have any knowledge of it. A popular theory I agree with is that melisandre is gonna sacrifice her to resurrect jon snow

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Ramsay was a studio gangster....talked all that hardcore shyt then got the breaks beat off him when Jon Snow caught him 1 on 1.:mjlol:

Fred.
Tbf, it is Jon Snow. The Snowman might be a fantastic idiot sometimes, but most nikkas in the realm ain't seeing him with the hands or the blade.

That said, seeing Ramsay finally take that L was a top five moment in the show. Left that man to get eaten by his own dogs.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
5.)

nikka let Rickon run halfway towards Jon then proceeded to miss arrows on purpose until he was close enough for Jon to see him die in 1080p :wow:

That was possibly the most gully shyt (before an L) since Oblock Oberyn was stylin all over the Mountain in front of the Lannisters :damn:

:dead: forgot about that shyt
:wow: all of that was to bait jon into charging in solo
:wow:it almost worked but for Davos making the call for them boys to follow, jon was about to get stomped

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: When the King in the North ground and pounded his face to mush en route to reclaiming his throne.

One of the most satisfying moments in the history of television.

Gave him the beats.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
What he did to reek literally gave me a panic attack, and when he had reek pretend to be theon greyjoy sent my mind for a trip. Me and my boys used to smoke a blunt before the show and I was tripping. Had to excuse myself to splash water on my face. I heard it's much worse in the books. I'm just starting clash of kings now.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
What he did to reek literally gave me a panic attack, and when he had reek pretend to be theon greyjoy sent my mind for a trip. Me and my boys used to smoke a blunt before the show and I was tripping. Had to excuse myself to splash water on my face. I heard it's much worse in the books. I'm just starting clash of kings now.

Ya it’s even crazier in the books

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

I was an original Ramsey set member. Man had no fear . Guy went into battle without armor and laughed about it. He really won the battle of the basterds . Sansa threw a Hail Mary with the most honest man in the seven kingdoms Littlefinger to pull out the win.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:dead: forgot about that shyt
:wow: all of that was to bait jon into charging in solo
:wow:it almost worked but for Davos making the call for them boys to follow, jon was about to get stomped
The way he killed rickon was the dopest way to start a fight ever imo

Then we had Jon getting buried alive under bodies and breaking out :banderas: that was such a cotdamn legendary episode

The battle at the wall against the wildings was too :banderas:

Snowman got too many classics

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5.)

1080p:mjlol::mjlol:

GOT threads on this forum are the goat.